Another Hello From Texas

TxVapor

Hey everyone...My wife and I are not exactly noobies, but are fairly new compared to others. We started vaping in October 2010, then slipped back into smoking for awhile (i know, i know)...but we are back and feeling great. Our evolution in gear is as follows:

1. Started out with Volcano E-cigs (starter kit)

This was a great start, but way too much maintanance and part of the reason we went back to smoking.

2. Moved up to Magma-T Kit

This was better. The tanks allow for lower maintanance on the cart side, but we were not overly impressed with their tank-o-mizers and the battery life of the 510s were better than the volcanoes but still required alot of recharging. Led me to really scour the e-cig forums to find the right solution and learn a bit more of the technical aspects of vaping. My wife is patiently waiting for me to finish my test of the eGo-T.

3. My current setup is eGO-T 1000mah passthrough with CE2 XL clearomizer. I just got my eGO yesterday, and I absolutely love this thing. Still not sure about the CE2, refilling is a little cumbersome, but so far my current cart has lasted just over 4 hours. If I can get better than half a day out of them, maybe they will work. We'll see how well they cleanup and work after that process.

I would love to hear from anyone that has used the Joye Tech tank system. How long do they run before needing to be cleaned? Do they work well after cleaning? I was not impressed with the 2-3 day use with Volcanoes tanko and then they just haven't performed well after cleaning. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty sure that I'm done doing business with Volcano...nothing personal against them, but there seems to just be better quality products on the market at better prices. So I'm hunting a good vendor to purchase quality parts. I love Ms. Ts juice but it seems really thick for wicking type systems, so I'm looking for a good liquid vendor.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! I found the eGo-Ts to be a little hit and miss. You get a good one and it'll work great. The LR tanks seem to work better than the regular ones. My wife has been using the same three attys for about 4 months with no problems (she doesn't vapes as much as I do). I used them for a while, and like I said, when you get a good one they're great. As for cleaning, I don't clean attys... I just use them until they die or stop working good and move on to the next.

I'm currently using the CE2 with a tank mod (SSR from Goodphophets) and it's working very well for me. Been using it about two weeks and really like it. The tank holds about 4ml and lasts me most of the day.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! I found the eGo-Ts to be a little hit and miss. You get a good one and it'll work great. The LR tanks seem to work better than the regular ones. My wife has been using the same three attys for about 4 months with no problems (she doesn't vapes as much as I do). I used them for a while, and like I said, when you get a good one they're great. As for cleaning, I don't clean attys... I just use them until they die or stop working good and move on to the next.

I'm currently using the CE2 with a tank mod (SSR from Goodphophets) and it's working very well for me. Been using it about two weeks and really like it. The tank holds about 4ml and lasts me most of the day.

Thanks for the input...I'll give those a look.

Welcome to the forum. I tried the Ego-T and frankly agree with Brian, at first seemed good, but the flavor is not near as good. I personally use fluxomizers from Gotvapes and also use Ms. T's juice mostly. You have to fill with a syringe, but once you get the hang of it, it is not hard at all. I like being able to see how much juice I have left, they usually last 4 to 5 days for me, so I don't think that's bad. Good luck to you :thumbsup:

One thing that does help a little with the tanks is to remove the plastic caps on the mouth piece end. Just stick a paper clip in the vent hole and pop it out. Right underneath that is another one, do the same thing. Condensation builds up around these and sooner or later you'll suck it through and blech! This will also help give you a better draw.