Attty Problems

Just got a new atomizer vaped with it and it had poor vapor. I didn't really want to vape through the nasty primer either so I cleaned it with warm water etc let it sit for a day and still poor vapor and flavor. Any idea why?

Sounds like it may still have water in it. Did you blow out the excess water? Try blowing through it to force out any water. And sometimes it just takes a little while for a new atty to break in.

What kind of atty is it?

Edited by Brian

Sounds like it may still have water in it. Did you blow out the excess water? Try blowing through it to force out any water. And sometimes it just takes a little while for a new atty to break in.

What kind of atty is it?

I blew out the water after its been siting for a couple days since,its just a regular joy 510 atty.

You may try cleaning all your contact points (the connector on the battery and atty) to make sure you have a good connection.

Could be a dud (it happens), could be flooded (is it gurgling?), or it could be that you don't have enough juice in it (is the vapor kind of dry and harsh?).

Well I blew it out again and let it it for the day, came back vaped a little still poor vapor. Tried again and now it works great. I'm guessing there is still primer to work through and maybe some water was trapped in there from the e liquid I had in there and from the primer also.