Hello From Australia

Sellaman

Hi all.

I just joined and I thought I start by posting an introduction.

Well, I bought a vape kit from an Australian online supplier a week or so ago and had my first vape which was a disaster. I purchased an un-genuine EGO-TANK kit and some Marlboro 0 nic juice and got a very bad reaction to it. I had 10 vapes and got spaced out.....well, I then returned the kit for a refund.

I am not giving up though because I have ordered a "Genuine eGo Starter Kit 650mAh Black" from another Australian supplier Ecig.SA and some cartomizers and juces to go with it.

I expect to get the kit in the mail soon and I hope this time I don't get a bad reaction.

I just had my first vape with my new eGo Starter Kit and so far so good. I haven't had any bad reactions to it and I'll make sure I drink plenty of water.

I'm using the 510 Black Soft Top LR cartomizer and noticed that it only took a quarter of the condom cap to fill the cartomizer. It would not take any more because it started bubbling out of the top. I removed the soft top cap so I could see how full it was getting.

I had to have an analogue to calm down! ......

I forgot to shake the bottle of juice when I filled it using the condom method. I heard one guy refer to the condom method as the 'push method'. I prefer to call it the push method too.

When I filled the cartomizer , I let it sit for an hour before I vaped. And the battery in the eGo Starter Kit only took one hour to charge. The red light turned to green after one hour.

When I press the battery button , I can hear a crackling sound as though the juice is crackling. ...I don't know if that's normal?

It gave off a lot of vapor and a good throat hit.

The flavor was not too bad too. I used Tuti Fruti. It had a fruity tasted with a bit of a burnt taste to it, but not much. I quite liked it.

Welcome Sellaman. It happens many a times with a new vapor. They made this mistake. But good to know that you did not give up. Vaping will set you free from smoking. Best of Luck for the new Genuine kit.

Thanks very much. I may have to get some juice with nic in it and apart from that , I'm vaping well.

I remove the top when filling them also. Using the push method, once the juice starts coming out the tube in the center, slow down and give it time to soak in. Not sure exactly what type of carto you're using, but you should be able to get more than 1/4 of the cap. I usually get at least one full condom and then drip some in directly onto the filler. Sometimes I'll use the Taryn spin, or just shake it like an old thermometer to get the juice to soak in.

Oh - yes - juice crackle is a sign the carto is working good. :)

Edited by Brian

I remove the top when filling them also. Using the push method

Yes, thanks. I think I have got it right now after filling 3 cartomizers using the push method and managed to get a full 'end cap' in the cartomizers.

Not sure exactly what type of carto you're using,

I'm using 510 cartomizers and I don't know if they are BOGE?

Here they are. I'm using the ones on the very bottom of the page.

Now my only problem is the flavoring. I am allergic to the chemicals they make the flavorings with, and I have used 3 different flavors and they all make me sick. So I have ordered unflavored PG and VG juices with 0 nic to try. I should have them in the mail in a couple of days time. I may try and get some more information on vapers that vape unflavored juice with or without nic.

Do you know what's in the flavoring that you're allergic to? Maybe you could try some organic juice?
I don't know what's in the flavoring that I am allergic to but it says on the web site you directed me to, www.vaperite.com, that the nasty chemicals in ordinary juice's flavoring are diacetyl and stevia.

And I suppose I'd better try using 100% VG because it's organic as well. As far as I can work out PV is not organic and I may be allergic to PV as well. All Vaperite's juices are made with 100% VG as far as I know.

I will have to see if Vaperite ships to Australia and then place an order for a selection of their flavored juices.

Thanks a million for being so helpful and attentive to my problem.

Edited by Sellaman