Looking For The Perfect Vanilla

Sweet Vapes has one of the better in my opinion.. But i enjoy the Vanilla Cupcake from them. Dayna is a genius when it comes to the quality. I also heard that Electronicstix's BossLine has a great Vanilla

Sweetvapes.com doesn't look like they carry any vanilla right now. :-(

I have that same problem too. Could never find the right flavor. My problem with vanilla is that it always tastes like a flower. I gave up and I will just stick with vanilla ice cream to get my fix.

Great idea!

I am a vanillaholic. These vanilla juice I personally vape and love: Sweet-Vapes Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and Vanilla Cupcake; The Vapor Room Vanilla Custard and Vanilla Cupcake; Ms. T's Gourmet Vanilla; and Velvet Vapors Velvet Vanilla. Good luck, I know how important it is to fine a truly wonderful vanilla e-liqiod. :thumbsup:

Asking too much? I find them to be either bitter or no favor or more like whipped cream...too light. Looking for a good strong vanilla taste that's sweet. Any ideas?

Try Holy Vanilla DIYFlavorShack...It really is delicious. If you want a lot of flavor you can always ask for it to be doubled.