I Gave In And Smoked An Analog Cigarette

So, I went to a club with some friends this past Saturday night and decided not to bring in my personal vaporizer. LA clubs do a body search and I was worried they would confiscate my PV thinking it was some kind of drug paraphernalia. I thought I would be fine since it's been over a month since I smoked an analog. But everyone I was with smoked and as the night went on and I got more intoxicated, I sorta just gave in and bummed off my friends. Thought maybe one cigarette wouldn't hurt. But that then led to two...then three...then...yeah I really don't know how many I had. =(

So my question to everyone here is, have you all completely stopped smoking analogs? Or have any of you had those "one night stands" where you just smoke for one night? Kinda like a special occasion I guess. haha.

I don't know why and I know this sounds lame, but now I feel guilty for smoking a few analogs. It's weird because switching to vaping was a personal choice. No one told me to quit smoking. I'm also thinking I may have to reset my signature banner, cuz if I don't that's like cheating? Or does it even matter? LOL

I quit analogs cold-turkey...3 weeks as of tonight. I can't imagine ever going back, even for a moment, except out of desperation (batteries run out, atomizer craps out, etc.). If I was out drinking and didn't have the means to vape, I'm sure I would cave. Hopefully it won't ever come to that. So did the analogs taste like *** or what? I've heard they do.

As for your banner, do whatever you want. I won't tell! :P

As for your banner, do whatever you want. I won't tell! :P

Dang, she got you right where it hurts :lol:. She didn't miss a beat on that one did she? The important thing is that you came clean, manned up, and let it be known. I did it once too and in my experience it did taste like complete crap, in fact I wasn't even able to finish the whole thing.

Dude we all make mistakes. I have smoked an analog in a long time, but I won't lie to my members. I did slip up. My wife and I where going through a ruff patch a few months back and I just bummed one off of a friend. Tasted like utter crap and I felt like crap afterwards too.

You made a mistake it's all good, now time to move on. I wouldn't worry about the clubs up in LA, there are a few people who have taken ecigs in without a problem. I wouldn't take a VP1 or anything, but something like 510 should pass with no issues, just tell the guy it helps you quite smoking.

Worst case he'll tell you to leave it in the car.

Thanks for the guilt trip Sky lol. I don't remember the first cig tasting like crap, but as the night went on each one I smoked did start to taste like complete crap. And I did feel gross after. I was so happy after the club when I got back to my Janty Stick...which is acting stupid right now, something's wrong with the switch. I already wrote to Parked so I'm just waiting for a response.

I know worst case is they'll ask me to leave it in the car, but it felt like too much of a hassle to walk back to the car and it was valet parking. I thought it would be easier to just leave it in the car and not be questioned.

Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one that's ever slipped. Just hope it doesn't happen again. Maybe next time I'll try to take in my SE gold, looks more like a regular cig and I won't care if it gets taken away. LOL

Thanks for the guilt trip Sky lol. I don't remember the first cig tasting like crap, but as the night went on each one I smoked did start to taste like complete crap. And I did feel gross after. I was so happy after the club when I got back to my Janty Stick...which is acting stupid right now, something's wrong with the switch. I already wrote to Parked so I'm just waiting for a response.

I know worst case is they'll ask me to leave it in the car, but it felt like too much of a hassle to walk back to the car and it was valet parking. I thought it would be easier to just leave it in the car and not be questioned.

Well it's nice to know I'm not the only one that's ever slipped. Just hope it doesn't happen again. Maybe next time I'll try to take in my SE gold, looks more like a regular cig and I won't care if it gets taken away. LOL

The switches can be finicky at times I just press it 2-3 times before I take a drag kind of a PIA but it works for me, give it a try.

The switches can be finicky at times I just press it 2-3 times before I take a drag kind of a PIA but it works for me, give it a try.

Yeah. The switch on mine is super finicky. I have to press it several times to get it to light up. Even then, the light might or might not stay on. I've tried both batteries, fully charged and plugged into my laptop. It's a real PIA especially since I have to keep my eyes on the light at all times to make sure it's working. There was a couple times the button actually felt jammed, like I couldn't press it down at all. So I think there has to be something wrong with it. Like something is loose inside. This can't be normal can it?

Yeah. The switch on mine is super finicky. I have to press it several times to get it to light up. Even then, the light might or might not stay on. I've tried both batteries, fully charged and plugged into my laptop. It's a real PIA especially since I have to keep my eyes on the light at all times to make sure it's working. There was a couple times the button actually felt jammed, like I couldn't press it down at all. So I think there has to be something wrong with it. Like something is loose inside. This can't be normal can it?

No that sounds like a defective unit, I thought it might just be the normal Janty Stick shenanigans, hang tight Parker is super busy right now he will get back to you and make it right. 

No that sounds like a defective unit, I thought it might just be the normal Janty Stick shenanigans, hang tight Parker is super busy right now he will get back to you and make it right. 

That's what I thought. It's no big deal I guess since I have my 510 to keep me company, but I'd still like a working JS. It's like a tease reading all these great reviews for it, then finally ordering it and receiving a defective unit. It's like "YAY!" :D But then all of a sudden it's....wtf!? :angry: lol

I know he's busy, but I hope he gets back to me soon. Any idea how long it usually takes him to get back to customers?

That's what I thought. It's no big deal I guess since I have my 510 to keep me company, but I'd still like a working JS. It's like a tease reading all these great reviews for it, then finally ordering it and receiving a defective unit. It's like "YAY!" :D But then all of a sudden it's....wtf!? :angry: lol

I know he's busy, but I hope he gets back to me soon. Any idea how long it usually takes him to get back to customers?

hahaha Welcome to my luck with electronics I swear if I touch it or order it there is a 90% chance of it being defective by the time it gets to my house