Missy's Wetbox

Atari

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for my absence, but I have been on the road for a while and haven't had the ability to get any reviews up forever. But before I went on the road I stocked up on a few new things and the one were looking at today is Missy's Wet Box.

There are a few vendors carrying this mod, I got mine at VaperDepot.com

39.99, you can catch an occasional coupon code and get one for CHEAP. Mine came with the box mod, feeder bottle, an extra bottle, and a couple cartos and a tip. I opted for 2 14500 batteries. I usually dont buy anything till I find it for a below average price, and Vaper Depot had the goods so to speak. The shipping was fast, customer support was excellent. I had a really good experience with them. Now on to the box.

I had to spend a lot of time driving in the last month and dripping was out. I really didnt want to have to refill cartos at every stop, and I burn through CE2s really fast and lose flavor, and I hate the taste of my eGo Tanks, so bottom feeder it was. The cheapest thing I could get in a hurry was Missy's wet box. Yes I know there a lot of others out there but without having to wait for it to be built, build it myself, or lurk through classifieds this was my best option. It had a 510 fitting so it matched with 75% of my cartomizers and atomizers. I already had a multicharger that would fit the batteries, and it looked simple. Squeeze the bottle, get more juice.

Above you can see the simplicity of the device. A 3ml bottle has a clear tube running from the bottom of the bottle to a syringe that has been fitted into the top of the cap. Squeezing the bottle injects juice into the bottom of your atomizer or cartomizer. The battery sits down in the box pretty tight with the spring, and they hide a small pin on the inside cover to clean the tube out if you ever get any crud in there.

As you can see, almost all of the soldering is covered by epoxy. I have heard horror stories of these leaking into the switch, but at about one and a half months in mine is holding in well, and Im not a gentle person, I throw this in a bag full of junk, or in a pocket, and so far so good. I know the wiring isnt the highest gauge of say a Reo or a Phidias, but for a cheap mod to dip your toe in to the bottom feeder pool, this box is nice. In the picture above and the one at the very top you can see that the switch is tiny. I know a lot of people prefer the big button switches, but this is about the same thing that is on my Infinity, so Im happy with it. I has a real "POP" feel to it. You can hear it engage and disengage, and feel the pop when you push it in and pop back out when you release it.

You can see the small black on/off switch here, a really nice feature to have on my road trips. I turned it on, vaped for a bit, then switched if off to save battery, and prevent misfires.

As far as performance, this isnt going to knock your socks off. I have been using dual coils on it (though I have to drip every hour or so for the top coil to stay wet) and have been getting great vapor and throat hit out of them. Regular cartos preform well too, and having the juice feed is really nice on long road trips. I had a little learning curve with how much to squeeze at first but I didnt have any huge leaks. I found the it required a bit of a tilt to keep heavy vg juices like my bobas from getting sucked back down the tube. Mostly this is a good way to keep a carto full and wet or to drip with one hand. I did use this with an atomizer for a while to test a few new flavors with out having to commit a cartomiser to them.

Overall I was really happy that for 50$ I had constant juice, I could switch out batteries once a day, and it took minimum effort to get it ready for the day. So if you like big batteries, juice feed, a small size, and a small price tag the Wetbox is a nice way to test out the bottom feed waters. For a seasoned bottom feed user you might want something of a heavier construction with more bells and whistles. As always thanks for reading

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines