Vaporgalaxy.com

Tony_C

Awesome supplier :thumbsup:, my order was shipped the day after I placed it...unfortunately for me that was on so I had to wait an extra day since mail doesn't run on Sundays. After placing my order, they had a short optional survey, anyway, I mentioned that I was new to vaping and got this email along with a thank you for my input.

Also because of your feedback and the fact your new, we threw in a few bottles as extras for your time and information. We hope you enjoy them. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks again.

Admin Edit. Address removed. - Chris

The freebies were boston creme pie and tiramisu, both in 24mg. love the creme pie, tiramisu is pretty decent but not quite as good.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome supplier :thumbsup:, my order was shipped the day after I placed it...unfortunately for me that was on so I had to wait an extra day since mail doesn't run on Sundays. After placing my order, they had a short optional survey, anyway, I mentioned that I was new to vaping and got this email along with a thank you for my input.

The freebies were boston creme pie and tiramisu, both in 24mg. love the creme pie, tiramisu is pretty decent but not quite as good.

Glad you enjoyed them! Thank you for your support!

Luke

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines