Ugh Juice!

ckim111

So I bought some empty carts and bought dulcis juice. I filled the cart until a small pool started to form. After about 3 puffs, I keep getting juice in my mouth. I was careful to stop filling once I saw a small pool form. Is there something I did wrong? I did notice that I had to put about 20 or so drops on the empty cart as it came dry. Was that too much?? Thank you for your help!

So I bought some empty carts and bought dulcis juice. I filled the cart until a small pool started to form. After about 3 puffs, I keep getting juice in my mouth. I was careful to stop filling once I saw a small pool form. Is there something I did wrong? I did notice that I had to put about 20 or so drops on the empty cart as it came dry. Was that too much?? Thank you for your help!

I think 20 may have been a little bit excessive, although I have yet to fill my 510 carts so I don't know for sure. However, if you grab a paperclip and unbend it you can use that to pull the cart filling up a little bit after you put juice on it it. Then push it back down. This helps the filler suck up the juice and may help with your problem. Chances are most of the juice was on the top of the filler and hadn't made its way down to the bottom.

There are some mods and tips, if you search the tips and tricks forum you should find them, for filling carts. You should find some more useful information there.

That is one of the resons I stoped using carts but when you are refilling them make sure no liquid rolls down the side towards mouth piece also use papertowl to wipe down sides of cart. I dont know what style you are but some carts will get a pool of liquid between mouth piece and cart like on the 510 if you bite around edge of mouth piece the pluge with hole in it will pop out and you can dry it out.post-760-125210425028_thumb.jpg

That is one of the resons I stoped using carts but when you are refilling them make sure no liquid rolls down the side towards mouth piece also use papertowl to wipe down sides of cart. I dont know what style you are but some carts will get a pool of liquid between mouth piece and cart like on the 510 if you bite around edge of mouth piece the pluge with hole in it will pop out and you can dry it out.post-760-125210425028_thumb.jpg

no liquids went down the side. i was careful to do drop by drop until there was a small pool of liquid that formed. i thought i may have been dripping too much too but the filler kept absorbing all of the liquid :(

You just have to take your time when filling your own carts.

The filter should look like a slushy not a pool. If you end up dripping to the point it looks like a pool, you need to take very light draws until that liquid has been used up a bit. You will eventually find what works best for you, and I know getting liquid in your mouth isn't the most pleasant experienced. It's why most of us just direct drip. :)

Depends on what model you're using. For my 801, about 10-15 drops works, and then I top it with about 3 drops every about 10 puffs, and 1 on the atty. I dont let a puddle form though, I just drop until all of the cart filler is moist looking.

For my 510, about 10 drops fills the cart, and again I drop 1-2 extra drops in every so often, and 1-2 on the atty. If you're using the 801, mine gets overfilled easy too. Just keep trying to find your balance, and try not to get any liquid into your battery if it's an auto. Killed 2 that way >.>

Hope that helps a little, good luck!

Ya, the juice in the mouth thing definetly sucks. After a while you kind of get used to it a bit but, never all the way. I stopped refilling carts specifically because of that. Even when you get good at re-filling carts it will still ocasionally happen. It sucks, dang carts :angry: