Anyone Else Have A Blackberry?

The Palm Pre is siiiiiiiiiiick I'll have it the day it comes out for Verizion, which is supposed to be by the end of the year.

Really? I gotta go check it out. It looks sick on t.v , I mean as far as shape and style. Gotta check out those features. Do you know if they will be releasing for ATT?

I think Verizon is the only one that will have it. ATT has the iPhone, that's all you guys get

LOL...NO! Ill take the Crackberry before that happens.... I just googled it. AT&T will carry the Palm Pre after Sprints exclusive contract runs out at the end of the year. So we have to wait till 2010. :mad:

LOL...NO! Ill take the Crackberry before that happens.... I just googled it. AT&T will carry the Palm Pre after Sprints exclusive contract runs out at the end of the year. So we have to wait till 2010.  :mad:

yeah same with verizion they are supposed to have it end of this year or early next.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had several, but I switched to the iPhone..but no my iPhone says no service all the time..I upgraded my software, and my phone was jail broke..so it screwed it all up..and I cant afford to buy a new one..im such a broke college student..haha..so now im phoneless all together..but I really miss my iPhone..even the 2G... :unsure:

I have had several, but I switched to the iPhone..but no my iPhone says no service all the time..I upgraded my software, and my phone was jail broke..so it screwed it all up..and I cant afford to buy a new one..im such a broke college student..haha..so now im phoneless all together..but I really miss my iPhone..even the 2G... :unsure:

Sorry to hear about your iPhone man. I never jailbroke mine, but can't you restore your it to original factory settings? There should be a way to do it through iTunes.

Sorry to hear about your iPhone man. I never jailbroke mine, but can't you restore your it to original factory settings? There should be a way to do it through iTunes.

Nope..Thats the reason Apple dropped the 3.1 update..so it messes yellow snow up, and makes your band perm...so no more jail breaking and hooking em up with Verizon, and T-Mobile..just cause you buy the phone..doesnt mean you own it..they make sure of that..once you buy it you should be able to do what the hell ever you want with it..or at least thats the way I see it..haha..