Fox News Reports On Fda's Intentions

Good promotional piece for e-cigs in general, but a softball story. There should have been someone from the FDA there, for a good grilling. I suppose they are afraid that having an open conversation about e-cigs would expose them for the tobacco/pharma stooges that they are.

I hate the fact that SafeCig got a good plug, because that product is not a good representation of electronic cigarettes. I am interested to see if SafeCig deletes the comment I left on You Tube. This is a copy of the comment I posted:

"Electronic cigarettes are great, but the SafeCig is not a good representation of the product. After I started vaping on another brand that worked just like the SafeCig, I found a much better product made by Njoy that worked better, you get two batteries, and the prices is much less than SafeCig. You also have numerous options to use that turns the e-liquid into vapor and you can buy the e-liquid and refill yourself. Go to Vapor Talk Forum and ask the members for a good recommendation."

I hate the fact that SafeCig got a good plug, because that product is not a good representation of electronic cigarettes. I am interested to see if SafeCig deletes the comment I left on You Tube. This is a copy of the comment I posted:

"Electronic cigarettes are great, but the SafeCig is not a good representation of the product. After I started vaping on another brand that worked just like the SafeCig, I found a much better product made by Njoy that worked better, you get two batteries, and the prices is much less than SafeCig. You also have numerous options to use that turns the e-liquid into vapor and you can buy the e-liquid and refill yourself. Go to Vapor Talk Forum and ask the members for a good recommendation."

I had a brain fart, should be Joye Tech. My bad!

I totally agree Sharon... the Safe Cig is really a bad choice to represent vaping in general. Just another one of those money driven/huge company's out there taking advantage of people by selling them on some sort of 'cartridge plan' every month! Not to mention only offering maybe 3 or 4 different flavor choices! What's unfortunate is that a lot of people end up with one of those places like the mall kiosks, etc... simply because they are out in the public eye getting all the attention of current smokers who may want to quit. It sucks that they have the financial backing to do so or e-cigs/vaping might not look so bad, etc. Not all e-cig kits are Safe Cig kits... for example look at Christopher and what he sells! He will actually sell you a quality 'kit' that has 2 batteries instead of 1! One problem is that people are impulse buyers and will fall for nearly anything these days... especially a new gadget like e-cigs! It just sucks that so many new vapers end up starting with one of those overpriced/low quality products before becoming educated on which e-cigs really offer the best bang for their buck! I am in the minority I suppose in that I actually found VaporTalk before buying an e-cig at all! Thank God for that little lucky moment in time or I too would have been vaping on a Blu... or worse yet a 'Safe Cig'! Hopefully, before it's all said and done, some of the 'good guys' that we all love and support will stand together as one and promote the vaping community properly and honestly as it should! There are still good people out there selling the higher quality products that actually include everything necessary to vape and be successful doing so (thanks again Chris)!

Sorry... rant off! thumbsup.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE

I totally agree Sharon... the Safe Cig is really a bad choice to represent vaping in general. Just another one of those money driven/huge company's out there taking advantage of people by selling them on some sort of 'cartridge plan' every month! Not to mention only offering maybe 3 or 4 different flavor choices! What's unfortunate is that a lot of people end up with one of those places like the mall kiosks, etc... simply because they are out in the public eye getting all the attention of current smokers who may want to quit. It sucks that they have the financial backing to do so or e-cigs/vaping might not look so bad, etc. Not all e-cig kits are Safe Cig kits... for example look at Christopher and what he sells! He will actually sell you a quality 'kit' that has 2 batteries instead of 1! One problem is that people are impulse buyers and will fall for nearly anything these days... especially a new gadget like e-cigs! It just sucks that so many new vapers end up starting with one of those overpriced/low quality products before becoming educated on which e-cigs really offer the best bang for their buck! I am in the minority I suppose in that I actually found VaporTalk before buying an e-cig at all! Thank God for that little lucky moment in time or I too would have been vaping on a Blu... or worse yet a 'Safe Cig'! Hopefully, before it's all said and done, some of the 'good guys' that we all love and support will stand together as one and promote the vaping community properly and honestly as it should! There are still good people out there selling the higher quality products that actually include everything necessary to vape and be successful doing so (thanks again Chris)!

Sorry... rant off! thumbsup.gif

I started with Gamucci and then tried Green Smoke, both overpriced like the Safe Cig and both unsatisfying. Went back to smoking analogs after a few days with both of those. Then I found this forum and eGo and have not picked up an analog since then. Junk like the safe-cig etc. just stop a bunch of people from quitting. In my opinion.

Good for you Sharon! I think you did a great job. I always defend vaping when asked. Also, a nice plug

for Vapor Talk! :animier:

Cherie

Hey BirdDog, I might be able to help you out. Let me get in touch with my friend NaturallyHigh. I understand he is getting a lot of traffic thanks to the good folks here on the forum. Maybe he can squeeze you in! :thumbsup:

Hey BirdDog, I might be able to help you out. Let me get in touch with my friend NaturallyHigh. I understand he is getting a lot of traffic thanks to the good folks here on the forum. Maybe he can squeeze you in! :thumbsup:

Hey now! You better behave and stop trying to get everyone all worked up again! LOL! thumbsup.gif

A good squeeze. I like that idea...he he he! :jump: