Roughstack Switch

So I've been using my roughstack for 3 days and I've noticed sometimes the thing won't stop. I guess the switch is already failing? Love the PV and will replace it immediately. The reason I'm posting is I was wondering if juice in the 510 connector or having the carto tightened to tight could be the cause. BTW...I'm using two 3 volt batts with a smoketech dual carto. Thnaks all. I did search for similar posts and came up with nothing.

Not familiar with how the rough stack works, but I know you can get replacement switches at madvapes. I'm sure if you contacted them with your question they'd be more than helpful. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I like and recommend high quality switches, but those C&K's although pricy, seem to be not quite up to snuff. Seen more than a few complaints on forums of premature failure.

One thing I don't like about the RS is the close proximity (with no juice well) of the connector and the switch. Neither the switch nor it's mounting hole is sealed.

Sometimes you gotta wonder when a replacement switch is offered so prominently. You don't see AltSmoke offering replacement switches.

• 4 months later...