Greenhouseone Anyone Use Them?

cheryli

I'd like to place an order as their prices look great. Just afraid of ordering from China. shrug Anyone use them? How are their juices, too? How long should I expect and order to take to arrive to Anchorage Ak from China? Any clues?

-C

I'd like to place an order as their prices look great. Just afraid of ordering from China. shrug Anyone use them? How are their juices, too? How long should I expect and order to take to arrive to Anchorage Ak from China? Any clues?

-C

I personally have not tried Green House one although the prices do look cheap. I looked to see what their shipping policy was and didn't find much other than they offer China air. My best bet would be anywhere from 7-21 days. (I know it sounds like a wide window, but trust me I've seen longer...)

That's my personal opinion someone else might know better!

Hi Cheryli, I have. I placed a large order a few months back. If you making an order make a big one and the shipping doesn't seem so bad. I got my stuff in about 10 days (don't know if that is fast or slow). You have to sign for it since it's from China so that's a downer, especially if you have to go to the post office to do it. But anyway. They were having a sale and in my opinion it was too good a bargain to let pass. good luck.

Hi Cheryli, I have. I placed a large order a few months back. If you making an order make a big one and the shipping doesn't seem so bad. I got my stuff in about 10 days (don't know if that is fast or slow). You have to sign for it since it's from China so that's a downer, especially if you have to go to the post office to do it. But anyway. They were having a sale and in my opinion it was too good a bargain to let pass. good luck.

How large is large? $100-$200-+$500? If you are willing to share.

-C

I live a few hours south of you in BC. Took 9 days. I ordered de-bridged and de-wicked 510 attys. They work well and they were affordable. I'll order from them again

Thanks...and that's the natural order of things ;-) Nice tat.

-C

I ordered 10 LR bridgeless attys. They did still have a wick in them. 10 for $32 delivered isn't bad. I used the cheaper shipping option and they got here in around 21 days (for $2 shipping). Plan ahead and that's not a big deal.

Quality? I found the atty's to be pretty much unusable until I removed the mesh part over the coil. They give off a lot of throat burn (in the bad way) with that mesh piece over the coil. They do seem to eat up juice faster for some reason and found myself re-wetting them more often. All in all- I feel it's good to have a handful for backups, but haven't been using them as my primary 'go to' atty and wouldn't give them out again in a loaner device to a noobie.

I ordered 10 LR bridgeless attys. They did still have a wick in them. 10 for $32 delivered isn't bad. I used the cheaper shipping option and they got here in around 21 days (for $2 shipping). Plan ahead and that's not a big deal.

Quality? I found the atty's to be pretty much unusable until I removed the mesh part over the coil. They give off a lot of throat burn (in the bad way) with that mesh piece over the coil. They do seem to eat up juice faster for some reason and found myself re-wetting them more often. All in all- I feel it's good to have a handful for backups, but haven't been using them as my primary 'go to' atty and wouldn't give them out again in a loaner device to a noobie.

Thanks,

I have plenty of attys and will remember to keep that to a 'local' purchase. I need batteries and cartomizers (LR) they seem to have comparable products as the states...that's why I am asking...their prices are great. Did you buy anything else from them that worked for you?

-C

• 5 weeks later...

Shipping was about two weeks. For my orders. Prices were OK, but quality is real craptastic. Of the 20 attys I ordered, 3 were do a and I have had 6 of them die in under a week.

Sent from Acer A500 using Tapatalk

I just saw this. A bit late I guess, but no- I have not purchased anything else from them. ...just had to try and test out the attys at that price.

Thanks,

I have plenty of attys and will remember to keep that to a 'local' purchase. I need batteries and cartomizers (LR) they seem to have comparable products as the states...that's why I am asking...their prices are great. Did you buy anything else from them that worked for you?

-C

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines