Yipee!

zippy

Hubby and I just got our Dragons today. Took only a minute to figure out setting it up, (We smoke menthol so had to "adjust" the cartridges.) and about another minute to figure out the right draw. After a few hits I threw away the ashtray. (Smoked my last analog while setting up. Literally my last one. Ran out of them. How's that for timing? LOL)

I will never go back! My 9yo came home from school and said "I love it! The house doesn't smell and you don't stink." I am so tickled.

I am going to try to convert my brothers too. As well as my friends.

This is great for another reason as well. I just lost an Uncle to lung cancer. He smoked for as long as I can remember. My husband has been smoking for about 45 years and I have been smoking for about 22 years. Hubby and I now have a much lower chance of getting lung cancer.

Ok, enough rambling for now. I will put thoughts into better order later.

AWESOME! Congratulations on making the switch! I did basically the same thing - smoked my last analogue and started on the e-cig. Never looked back. The Dragon was my first e-cig, it is perfect. Great looks, great vapor production, top notch quality, all around good.

If you haven't already I suggest you purchase some extra atomizers and maybe a battery or two. It's much better to have backups just in case than to be caught without when you need them.

In about a month, once you're definitely no longer smoking analogues, it will be like a whole new world!

...it will be like a whole new world!

A new fantastic point of view? No one to tell us no or where to go? or say we're only dreaming?!? hahaha :P

Ummm...please tell me you know where that's from. I don't want to sound like a looney here LOL.

Anyways...Welcome to the forum zippy!!