Clearomizers

Tagsanstuff

While I have no idea how long the clearomizers last, if you have the cash now and this is to be your only order for June for them, then I'd get two. And if five last a month, you won't have to buy any in July. :thumbsup:

I have a love hate relationship with clearo's. While the xl's hold a good amount of juice, filling them is kind of a pain and they have a tendency to leak. The plastic tube comes loose from the connection and it turns causing them to leak at times. Also, if you use a regular drip tip instead of the little crappy rubber thing they give you, you can pull the tube completely off the connector. Like the idea and the styling...just need to be a little more snug together.

I have been using the fluxomizers, I think they are the same thing and they say you can refill them like 4 times, like cartos some last longer than others. You have to be a little more careful unscrewing them from the device, but in my opinion the flavor is much better on them than a carto or attie.

I was given 1 free in a order I made last month. but it was for an 808. I got rid of it a few days later. It did not work on my eGo even with an adapter. you are all correct about the tubing moving around and leaking. I am still thinking about them. I was kinda hoping maybe they improved them that they fit snug together. I guess they did not? I did notice the e-liquid was much better in them. maybe I will get a 5 pack and try one out and see what I think. If I dont like them, I will keep them for later use.

• 2 months later...

If the new ones don't leak that would be fabulous, I got really sick of filling it one time being very careful then looking over to see my juice dripping down the side of my ego. I don't expect things to last forever, but not even an hour is discouraging. Now I am back to my boge LR's, they work every time. :yes

If the new ones don't leak that would be fabulous, I got really sick of filling it one time being very careful then looking over to see my juice dripping down the side of my ego. I don't expect things to last forever, but not even an hour is discouraging. Now I am back to my boge LR's, they work every time. :yes

Ain't that the truth!?! I couldn't have said it better myself Fran!