Having Troubles

I have to admit to having a rough weekend with my vaping. I'm wanting to know if anyone else has experienced any of the problems I had this weekend.

I have the e-Go T with plenty of spare attys, carts and batteries. I have noticed since I started vaping that every so often the carts would leak and I would get juice coming out of the bottom but not often and not troublesome, however, this weekend, everything was going wrong. It started with one of my atty's dying, I have both the Type A and Type B and thought well I'll try the Type B and with a new cart and new atty - :wallbash: the thing leaked everywhere on it's first time out. So I went back to the Type A atty and cart and it leaked all over the place. My luck was that I had purchased some 510 cartos and some of the dual coil cartos to try out (never tried them before) - well I worked my way through filling one of the dual cartos up (first time & thanks for all the videos) and I do believe I just may stick with that for awhile. No leaking or mess. I just have to get better at filling them up.

I guess I was just a bit discouraged having all those problems in the same weekend. But I didn't smoke any analogs and just kept plugging away. Has any of this kind of stuff happened to anyone else or was it just me?! :unsure:

I can say for me that yes! There are those hours, days, or weeks that vaping can be a pain, and everything that can go wrong will. Hang tight, sometimes it's just hard to get back in the grove of things but you will. Cartomizers are fantastic, throw a DT on it if you haven't already. :thumbsup:

hi and good morning .i have had troubles with leaking and don't care for the tank carts at all..cartomizers are great they don't leak unless you over fill . but after a while you will be a pro and it becomes so easy ..hang in there .great job on no anologs :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pep talk!! I'll keep on vaping and figure it all out as I go along with the help of this great forum. I'm going to check into one of those Empire Drip Shields. The fact that my coughing has stopped will keep me away from the analogs. Thanks again.