Couple Of Drip Questions

Fenwick

I recieved my JC sample pack...pretty much what you guys said to expect. Thick and everything kind of tastes the same. Anyways I am nervous about ruining my atomizers because I had heard mention that JC juice can do that, if you drip it. I know they don't last forever (or even more than weeks), but I only have the two right now while I wait for the other back up to arrive.

Questions:

Do you have to use the empty cart that came with the 510 to drip or can you take the fluval out of a cart and use that?

If you have the JC sample pack with the mini droppers is two drops the same two drops that you guys are talking about? When I put two drops on I get like two maybe three good vapes then done. So I figure I need to put more on, but I am afraid to flood before I get a spare in.

Ive never had JC so cant comment on ruining a atty I've been dripping for about the whole time I've been vaping and I'am still using the same atty's I think its a myth dripping kills an atty and if you flood it just unscrew from battery take cart off and blow threw atty from battery side and get rid of access liquid. You will have to redrip after you blow out you don't want to vape a dry atty.

And yes you can just take out cart filler and drip.

I get anywhere between 10-15 good flavor vapes from 2-3 drips of normal bottle.

Let me try to explain to everyone what happened with this whole drop on the atty and it will die story.

First off dripping on your atty WILL NOT KILL YOUR ATOMIZER. It's the same as using carts. Period. The only difference between dripping and using carts is the flavor and the amount of vapor. You tend to get more when you drip. Carts are also known to leave fiber behind giving you a bit of a bad taste. That's it.

So where did this whole drip on your atty and it will die story come from? The Electronic Cigarette Forum. (The other ecig forum) Not that it wasn't actually THEM who started the rumor but rather the members. You see way back when ecigs where extremely new, there was no other forum, all ecig users went there to get the up and up on what was going on.

People where trying all types of crap to figure out how to get better vapor, more throat hit every other experiment they could do to improve the ecig as a whole. It's the reason why the new models work as well as they do today. Thanks to them. HOWEVER, Johnson Creek's very first batch had issues, this was quite a while ago when they first started. (Before Vapor Talk even existed) It turns out their juice still had a little bit of sediment in the bottles after it was created and sent out. The sediment would get on the atomizer and kill it, usually within about 2 days if not sooner. This has since been fixed. A LONG time ago. They have changed their filtering processes and it's not anything you have to worry about. Some people will say "OMG I'm getting less vapor JC is killing my atomizer!" No it's not. JC Juice has never really been known to create great amounts of vapor to begin with. What they have been known for is higher quality flavors (even if the taste is weak) and most of all, VG based liquid. For the longest time they where the ONLY company that offered none PG based e-liquid.

Anyway the point is when JC juice did have issues people at first, didn't know what was causing the atomizer to die, some said it was direct dripping, others said it was carts and others claimed we didn't land on the moon. After a few topics they finally figured out it was mostly people direct dripping, most of THOSE people where using the old batch of JC juice. Of course noobies and inexperienced users started merging the rumors leaving new people today to get confused. This is what happens when the blind lead the blind. You may do a google search about JC juice clogging atomizers and find all kinds of posts, but nobody checks the dates on the topics. They are usually old. If it is new, it's a member who is posting in a really old thread trying to bring a dead horse back to life. The more experienced users knew what the issue was and knew that direct dripping didn't do crap to the atomizers. There was also a few suppliers that have since come and gone who DIDN'T WANT people using liquid. They could make much more money from people buying carts. It was the honest suppliers like Puresmoker etc way back when who stated direct dripping didn't cause any side effects.

So the point to this story is, drip away. Your atomizer will be fine, trust me. :)

I had three RN4081 atties that clogged really fast for my smoking everywhere kit. Just realized I was using JC juice at the time. I wonder if that's what caused it? hhhmmmm...time to buy new RN4081 atties and test my other juice on it.

No it won't hurt it. I have been treating my smoking everywhere e-cig like a lab rat. It actually vaped like a champ with the JC juice. I poured whole bottles of the stuff directly into that thing.

BUt the bigger question was answered when my Vapor talk juice and my Janty juice finally arrived. I want to officially thank everyone who warned me immediatly that I wouldn't like the JC juice because I had something else shipped right away.

Both the Vapor Talk Juice and the Janty Juice produce tons more vapor per hit and per cart. In addition to that they taste better. The JC juice, I hesitate to call it juice because now that I have something to compare it to its more of an oily consistancy. when I smell the empty carts it was in I gag a little.

I do love all the little gadgets and tins and bottles I got from them though (I'm a sucker for stuff like that).