Dekang Juice And Shop Usa...

iloozyun

this may be out in left field but i have avoided the dekang juice and only bought stuff that says 'made in the usa'. 2 reasons- always best to buy american, and i wasn't sure about the quality- made in china isn't exactly a ringing endorsement these days. but the prices almost always seem to be a lot lower for the china juice & i just keep reading a lot of comments on how it's the best juice out there. any thoughts? also, i don't plan to buy from overseas anyway- yo can get dekang from us vendors- but i noticed that some of the cheapest websites are overseas (some look like english is definately a second language)- wouldn't shipping costs override any savings?

I only vape liquid from China,while I have had some domestic liquids that taste good ,most just seemed to ruin my atties and cartomisers fater than I like.Dekang is also my preffered Chinese manufacturer.They make enough that the quality and consistancy is the best.On all the domestic liquids I have tried I studied all the reveiws before purchasing but when I got mine they did not seem close to what the reveiwers described.Perhaps small batches mixed per order allow for inconsistant product.

I only vape liquid from China,while I have had some domestic liquids that taste good ,most just seemed to ruin my atties and cartomisers fater than I like.Dekang is also my preffered Chinese manufacturer.They make enough that the quality and consistancy is the best.On all the domestic liquids I have tried I studied all the reveiws before purchasing but when I got mine they did not seem close to what the reveiwers described.Perhaps small batches mixed per order allow for inconsistant product.

Who/Where do you buy from?