This Maybe A Stupid Question..

elem187

Ahh the all mighty passthrough. Good question :)

A passthrough is a battery for your ecig, however it doesn't actually have a batter inside. Rather it's a tube which runs a wire from the battery case to your USB port. Thus allowing you to use your USB to vape your ecig. There is no need for a charge the electricity just pass's through to the atomizer, hence the name....Passthrough :D

I hear Puresmoker has some of the best passthrough around, not crap built like some of the stuff from China. I've never actually used on though...

http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/51.htm

No such thing as a stupid question (I think?) I've never heard one anyways.

USB Passthrough is a device that plugs into a regular USB 2.0 port and can power you E-cig like a battery but better, consistent voltage rather than slowly lowered voltage.

The one's you can buy from suppliers usually look like a battery for the model you choose, except where the LED is there is a wire coming out with the USB plug on the end.

(EDIT) ^Chris beat me to it lol

Edited by MunkusBFunky

Ahh the all mighty passthrough. Good question :)

A passthrough is a battery for your ecig, however it doesn't actually have a batter inside. Rather it's a tube which runs a wire from the battery case to your USB port. Thus allowing you to use your USB to vape your ecig. There is no need for a charge the electricity just pass's through to the atomizer, hence the name....Passthrough :D

I hear Puresmoker has some of the best passthrough around, not crap built like some of the stuff from China. I've never actually used on though...

http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/51.htm

I wondered that myself. Wondered why I should get that when my Dragon came with a charger. Makes sense to me. Kinda like having your cell plugged in while talking instead of just wasting battery.

Gonna have to get me one of those.

I thought about getting a passthrough, but I don't vape in front of the PC enough to make it worth it for me. I have three batteries on my Dragon. That's more than enough to last me throughout the day. I have a USB port in my car I use to charge batteries when needed, otherwise I charge them at home.

The 510 is my one real pain. 2 hour battery life is kinda killing me. I have three batteries as well and am thinking about getting a PCC since I don't have a USB charger for it.

I just got my passthrough from Truesmoker... if I'm at home, I am proly in front of my puter, so it makes perfect sense for me :lol:

I will suggest that you get an extension USB cord also, the passthrough cord for the Dragon is only about 2 feet. Also if you call your local wal-mart make sure they have the male to female USB cords, not male to male printer cords :(

I hate going to wal-mart in the first place :)

i can vouch for the Puresmoker passthrough , it's epic good. if i'm in front on my computer it's the only thing i use , really well built. The usb cable itself is super thick and burly , but softens up with time.