A Simple Bottle Mod To Help Mix Or Refill Carts

iloozyun

i am a month into this, so don't mind me if i say something here that everyone already knows or sounds lame. i started mixing my own juces (such fun!) and read how drops will be different sizes from different dispensers but need to be uniform for best results. sooo... i tried to stick an 18 gauge syringe into one of my various dropper bottles but though the syringe tip went in the very top, it hit a blockage and stopped short. upon closer inspection i noticed that up inside them, they all had a kind of t-shaped bit of plastic just under the tip. i took some small pointed nail scissors and clipped out the t-shaped portion, and out came that plastic bit along with a tiny tube-shaped piece, which cleared the end of the dropper. i shoved the 18 gauge into the tip of the dropper and... presto, it went in tight and securely. after modifying everything i have with a bottle dropper on it, i can now stick my 18 gauge all the way in to a dropper bottle, tip the whole bottle of liquid upside down, pull back on the syringe to get an exact amount, no mess, no waste, drops are all uniform, and no more squeeze/drip.drip.drip, squeeze/drip.drip.drip.... rinse syringe, stick in the next liquid bott, and i can mix new juice really quickly, whether in mls or drops. and all the dropper bottles still work to dispense drops just as well as they did before, no effect.

Bravo! That is an excellent tip. I haven't seen or heard this before +1 :thumbsup: If you can, it would be nice to post pics of the steps so others can learn.

thankya!! yeah, i was thinking how much easier it would be to show this on one of those cool video posts like so many others have helped me learn from, but i'm gonna have to research how to make and post one first... :unsure: but for now, off to buy a baby-bugger-puller to clean my attys as shown in one of those cool videos :jump:

Iloozyn, great idea!!!!!! Waiting for the video!

I use the syringe filled with hot water to clean out atty's. Might save you a couple of bucks and you can get started on that video!!! lol