Upcoming New Jersey Vapers Meet Info

I would like to get a Vapers meet going. There has been plenty of posts, and talk from Vapers who want this meet in NJ. I have the place in a Diner with a private room that has WiFi, food, and alcohol in North Brunswick, NJ http://www.omegadiner.com/ The meet would be on a Saturday from 5 PM to whenever, and you must buy either some food ,or a drink because there is no fee for room just a added on gratuity of 18% I believe, each Vaper will be responsible for their own food, and beverage check. [/We will also have a few vendors attending, Nhaler.com, Cloudsofvapor.com, jerseyvapes.com, and EminentVapor.com, plus maybe a few more.The date I am looking at is Saturday July 23, 2011 The admission will be $5.00, that includes one door prize ticket, additional tickets will be available to purchase at the meet, and this admission payment will be by RSVP ONLY through Pay Pal payment when I set it up. If we DO NOT get enough Vapers to attend, ( need at least 20 Vapers to attend) the Meet will be Canceled, and refunds will be issued back through Pay Pal, there will be NO other reason for refunds.

Dead Line for RSVP will end Saturday June 25, 2011 to assure we will have this Meet, or Not. PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THIS MEET, and with Also WITH EMAILING ME YOUR RESPONSE TO smokie901@gmail.com so later on I can email you the link for the $5.00 admission payment. I can be contacted at smokie901@gmail.com and/or skype smokie901 for any further questions, suggestions, or comments.

Edited by BirdDog

I would like to get a Vapers meet going. There has been plenty of posts, and talk from Vapers who want this meet in NJ. I have the place in a Diner with a private room that has WiFi, food, and alcohol in North Brunswick, NJ http://www.omegadiner.com/ The meet would be on a Saturday from 5 PM to whenever, and you must buy either some food ,or a drink because there is no fee for room just a added on gratuity of 18% I believe, each Vaper will be responsible for their own food, and beverage check. [/We will also have a few vendors attending, Nhaler.com, Cloudsofvapor.com, jerseyvapes.com, and EminentVapor.com, plus maybe a few more.The date I am looking at is Saturday July 23, 2011 The admission will be $5.00, that includes one door prize ticket, additional tickets will be available to purchase at the meet, and this admission payment will be by RSVP ONLY through Pay Pal payment when I set it up. If we DO NOT get enough Vapers to attend, ( need at least 20 Vapers to attend) the Meet will be Canceled, and refunds will be issued back through Pay Pal, there will be NO other reason for refunds.

Dead Line for RSVP will end Saturday June 25, 2011 to assure we will have this Meet, or Not. PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU WILL BE ATTENDING THIS MEET, and with Also WITH EMAILING ME YOUR RESPONSE TO smokie901@gmail.com so later on I can email you the link for the $5.00 admission payment. I can be contacted at smokie901@gmail.com and/or skype smokie901 for any further questions, suggestions, or comments.

Well It has been brought to my attention that maybe the meet should be held here http://www.tikibar.com/ Point Pleasant, NJ instead of a diner, it is July after all. What do you say?

And everyone, and everybody, is invited to join us, but must be over the age of 21 to drink, and/or 19 to vape

Hi Smokie, that sounds like a good idea. You say at least a few vendors will be there. Does this mean we will be able to purchase some of the good stuff they have to offer? Are they going to bring things with them?

Hi Smokie, that sounds like a good idea. You say at least a few vendors will be there. Does this mean we will be able to purchase some of the good stuff they have to offer? Are they going to bring things with them?

Yes they bring their products to sell, and usually cut you a break off their web store prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Well It has been brought to my attention that maybe the meet should be held here Welcome to Martell's Tiki Bar - Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Point Pleasant, NJ instead of a diner, it is July after all. What do you say?

And everyone, and everybody, is invited to join us, but must be over the age of 21 to drink, and/or 19 to vape

OK I have only received a few replies??????? You can FORGET ABOUT THE Prepaying entrance fee, because that was for the Diner. But are we having this Vapers Meet??? I started getting in donations of products for the raffle already, have 2 very nice DIY kits with Nic, flavoring, PG, and VG, etc. WOW if only a handful attend they will make out like bandits with this stuff.

Come on people Email me if you are coming smokie901@gmail.com

Edited by Smokie

Donation of 2 DIY kits from OneStopeDIYShop.com for the NJ Vapers meet on July 23, Thank you Kim and

Donation for the NJ Vapers Meet July 23 From sweet-vapes.com

ca485505-orig.jpg8f303933-orig.jpg

Hi Smokie, what time should we be there?

Will start at 5 PM and last untill we are done,or 2 AM which ever comes first. And I just received word through emails that two more vendors are donating, one of them is donating a Tank Kit. Lot's of goodies for the Raffles.

Edited by Smokie

Donation of 2 DIY kits from OneStopeDIYShop.com for the NJ Vapers meet on July 23, Thank you Kim and

Donation for the NJ Vapers Meet July 23 From sweet-vapes.com

ca485505-orig.jpg8f303933-orig.jpg

Another Donation from sweet-vapes.com for the NJ Vapers meet on July 23, 2011 at the NJ Shore, Thank you Dayna

2b989b06-orig.jpg

New Place for the MEET

NEW PLACE FOR MEET

Cool 2 Ed Annual Jersey Vapors Beach Bash

OK folks, Summer time is just around the Connor so it is time to announce the date and time for our Annual Beach Bash. It will be on Sat. July 23 ed starting at 5:00 PM at Martells Tiki Bar.

Welcome to Martell's Tiki Bar – Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey Live Entertainment provided by Dr. Cheeko and Drop Dead Sexy, Bands.

Accommodations can be reserved at this link Local Accommodations – Martells Tiki Bar – Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey

Remember don't Drip and Drive or Drink and drive for that matter.

Smokie has secured some real cool prizes for a raffle to support CASAA.Org

Prize 1: http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/…85505-orig.jpg

Prize 2: http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/…03933-orig.jpg

As well as some goodies from Bruce @ Clouds of Vapor. Thank You Bruce.

There is a cover charge to enter the Beach Bar. $5.00 to $10.00 Weather sets the charge

Edited by Smokie