Juice Coming Out Of Cartomizer

victim44

So I have been using cartos for a couple of weeks now but have the same persistent problem. After about 15 puffs juice starts coming out of the mouth piece. I have tried drawing lighter and lighter but cant really go any lighter and yet it still happens not matter what.

Get a drip tip. Condensation will build up around the little hold in the carto cap and eventually you will suck it through. When I used cartos I always put a drip tip on them and never got juiced.

Get a drip tip. Condensation will build up around the little hold in the carto cap and eventually you will suck it through. When I used cartos I always put a drip tip on them and never got juiced.

Much agreed with Brian. In fact, I used to have the same problem, but then I switched to drip-tips. No more problems! :) Keep us up to date with how things go.

Thanks Brian and Blake that's exactly what is happening. I was already looking into getting a drip tip so I guess that will be on my next order.

You'll probably also notice a better draw and more vapor. :)

If you have any 510 or 901 cartridges laying around you can cut about half off the part that goes in the attie and use whats left as an extension ,it has the advantage of being easier to remove for filling than the plugs,is cooler than the metal and I blow the condensation out of those when I refill.