D's All Day From Vape-A-Licious

Atari

I finally got a chance to sit down and got through my box of incoming vape goodness, and out came D's All day from vape a licious.

They describe it as " Its a extreme rush of cool melon and berries that will leave you wanting more." Im using an eGo battery and my new fav, dual coil clear cartomisers. The juice is 24mg so lets give it a puff and see what weve got here

Flavor, first hit.First thing I notice is a real melon taste, even that rind taste you get towards the bottom of a slice of water melon. This isnt like the candy flavors I have taste from them so far. A few more draws and the mint sets in, its not over powering like a menthol, its a nice cool mint. After the mint sets in and it starts to mix with the flavor. the berry starts to come out after the mint fades, and you get a nice strawberry juice taste with a melon after taste and a mint finish. I find it funny how some flavors show up in different orders depending on how strong they are and how they are mixed, and the mint more so to the end of this one makes it nice and refreshing. The exhale blends everything back together and makes for a nice smooth satisfying hit.

Throat hit. The mint adds volumes to a weak hit, and it really is a nice tingle on the exhale

Vapor production, again these dual coil ROOOOOLLLLLL but as I have tried a few liquids now and can gauge it a little better , this is a good vapor but nothing remarkable

Aroma, watermelon rind, no two ways about it for me.

Over all, its a nice change up, a fresh fruit blend with a mint that makes it really smooooth. Its a nice effect on the inhale and exhale. I wasnt wild about the flavor but once the mint set in it really made this a unique vape and a more analog like satisfaction, Its a nice vape that really works well as a change up from your usual run of the mil vapes. As always thanks for reading

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines