Picked Up A Few Small Things Today..

EMS tracking tells me my eGo PT, LR atty, juice, etc. are currently enjoying a tour of the US Customs office in Cuba. Being down to my last 2 ml or so of juice, I felt the situation becoming dire, so I made a pit stop today at the Indy Vapor Shop... (which is a great little vaping storefront to check out if you're near central IN).

I only went in intending to buy juice, but wound up snagging a delrin drip tip and a LR Tank system to try as well.

I have to say, the tank is rad. After a very short burn-in on the atty, it seriously tastes like I'm dripping. No hassle. Fill the tank and go.

I snagged some Janty cappucino-flavored juice and I'm using that with the tank.. the taste is crazy! I don't know if it's the juice, the LR atty, or a combination of both, but it's very intense and the throat hit is good too.

Also - is it common to find that regular dripping with a drip tip vapes a lot better than just using an empty cart? Because I'm sitting here now with my same-ol' 510 batt and atty, same ol' 555 juice.. the only difference is the tip, and I'm cooking up clouds with it.

I think using a drip tip gives you better air flow through the atty (better draw), so yes, you get better vapor than with a cart. Before drip tips, the first thing I would do with a cart is remove the two caps off the mouth piece end. It helped. :)

I'm glad to see you're having such a great experience with vaping. You've got me wanting to order some new stuff. lol

If you say cappuccino flavored liquids are pretty nice, I may have to try it. and I do agree, drip tips are pretty awesome.

Thanks folks

Yes, I have taken to vaping like a fish to water. It fulfills everything I enjoyed so much about analogs while removing all the negatives. I'm like a walking advertisement for these things. Even people I know who are not smokers are interested in it, and one person mentioned that they might even get into it just because they found the quick hit on my PV to be so enjoyable.

The cappuccino liquid is nice, if a little sweet. Dripped in a normal atty, it has a nice smooth flavor. In a LR tank, it reminds me of chocolate-flavored tootsie pops. Neither is bad, but I prefer the taste of it dripped.

I can honestly say though that between the tank and the drip tip I will never go back to carts. Dripping at home and tanks while out is a great balance and super-convenient.

I can honestly say though that between the tank and the drip tip I will never go back to carts. Dripping at home and tanks while out is a great balance and super-convenient.

Ditto. :thumbsup:

Just found the notice in my mailbox today that my eGo PT order will be at the post office tomorrow morning for pickup. I didn't realize I'd have to sign for it! I'm gonna swing by and grab it on my way into work tomorrow... looking forward to getting my hands on this thing and put a big dent in the ever-revolving cycle of 510 batteries daily..