Check This Out!

It was staged... found that on Fark about a few weeks ago, day or two later it was on the front page of Yahoo. It was set up by Microsoft Germany. Any other brand names you want me to mention? :lol:

Awww, man! I was thinking it might be fake, simply because...even if that guy DID land in that tiny little pool, 1) that small amount of water wouldn't break his fall w/that kind of forward speed and 2) if it was real, there is no way in hell his huge balls would NEVER fit in that pool! :P

Awww, man! I was thinking it might be fake, simply because...even if that guy DID land in that tiny little pool, 1) that small amount of water wouldn't break his fall w/that kind of forward speed and 2) if it was real, there is no way in hell his huge balls would NEVER fit in that pool! tongue.gif

Dunno you would be suprised how quickly water can stop objects moving at extremley high speeds in very shot distances i.e. a supersonic (traveling faster than the speed of sound) bullet can only travel about 8-10 feet before coming to a stop and letting gravity take over.

Dunno you would be suprised how quickly water can stop objects moving at extremley high speeds in very shot distances i.e. a supersonic (traveling faster than the speed of sound) bullet can only travel about 8-10 feet before coming to a stop and letting gravity take over.

Yeah, but a human being? Granted, the dude DID have a nice tuck there, and he was definitely sub-terminal (meaning velocity), but I don't know...

I was a bit pessimistic when I first saw the clip, so I pulled up the website addy they displayed in the beginning and it showed a little extra footage, including a test dummy sitting on the ground. Either they actually used it, or it was specifically placed there to make the clip more believable. Who knows!

That was great.Hahahah. Did anyone seriously think that was real ? Hahah . No way!! Better get that right the first time.....Hell even if you did hit the target . You think 3 feet of water is gonna break your fall? Then he just bounce up...LOL Hardly a splash. That was funny ish!

That was great.Hahahah. Did anyone seriously think that was real ? Hahah . No way!! Better get that right the first time.....Hell even if you did hit the target . You think 3 feet of water is gonna break your fall? Then he just bounce up...LOL Hardly a splash. That was funny ish!

Sometimes people accomplish things we all thought were impossible...I appreciate those who expand our horizons. Check out my friend, Greg:

Sometimes people accomplish things we all thought were impossible...I appreciate those who expand our horizons. Check out my friend, Greg:

NICE!!! .....see now that was real. That was a trick that is humanly possible. That water slide WAS NOT REAL....hahah. Dude, no way he flys that high, that far or on that flight path. Even if it was possible on that scale the guy would have been dead or seriously injured even if he did managed to land in that 3 feet of water. ...Someone please back me up on this. Im not saying i didnt enjoy the video....just wasnt real.

P.S. What was that like 100-200 feet in the air and a distance of like 600-800 feet or more?? Into a kiddo pool i mind you...