Atomizer Pob

Ahh thank you, well they both work so maybe it was something else lol.

Also im afraid I might be smoking to much vapor! How do I know when to stop, I was basically a chain smoker and I do not know how many puffs equal a cigarette or how many carts equal how many cigs

I don't think there is any formula to equal a cig to a tank. You can adjust your nic level to what is the most comfortable amount for you.

Try not to worry how much your getting just yet, unless of course your making yourself sick. The main thing right now is to get off cigs and past the withdraws. Once that is over you can start to adjust the amount you vape and your nic levels. Many of us vape more than we smoked, I know I do, But I am also bring my nic levels down from 24mg to 7-12mg. It's an on going process but I'm quite happy the way things are now. Good luck

if you're passing out, you may wanna dial it back a tad, or go with lower nic juices. i started with 18-24mg, and it was completely ridiculous, i changed to 8-12, and it's way better now, and i vape nearly constantly without any issues.

I wouldn't even bother trying to figure out how many whatevers equal a whatever, just vape when you feel like it, and don't when you don't, chances are your vaping habits will be nothing like your smoking habits were. If i had smoked as much as i now vape, i'd have died years ago :thumbsup:

Jon

PS: when your atty is dead, it'll do nothing, if it just tastes bad, it may be too dry, pull the tank off and drip a couple drops on the spike. was taste your previous issue?

Edited by JonHitThingWithRock