Janty Stick Question

ckim111

Hello,

First time trying out an ecig, so please forgive my ignorance. I have read through most of the posts on this forum but still had some questions regarding the Janty Stick:

My questions are regarding the cartridges. It says ry4# h.

1) How long does a cartridge last? Is there an approximate number of puffs?

2) If I want to replace the cartridge, which cartridge can I order? I was on the jantyusa site, and I was looking and I saw that there are different density options. Is the one they send with the kit, the high density ones? Is that what the H means? also, what is this flavor supposed to be? What is the difference in taste from the ry4 to the tobacco?

3) Am I supposed to keep buying new cartridges or just get the eliquids and use on these 5 cartridges that I have?

I have read about dripping but would rather stick with the cartridge option if possible. I am pretty mobile and it's hard for me to constantly drip to the atomizer. But I did read that throwing away flavored cartridges after they ran out of flavor is a waste of money? I'm guessing I can drip eliquids to the cartridge once it runs out of flavor?

Thank you in advance for the help! :)

1) I would say a full penstyle aka dse801 cart will last about 40 or so puffs.

2) Yes the H is for high witch is usually 24mg if you buy liquid. Most penstyle carts should fit a janty stick. Don't know how close a tobacco is to a Ry4 never had tobacco but I am a Ry4 fan.

3) No don't throw them out if you want to use carts you can redrip liquid into the cart 8 to 10 drips usually on a penstyle and once the carts get dirty or you want to change flavor you can pull out the cotton like stuff rinse with water and dry well the restuff and redrip new liquid.

1) I would say a full penstyle aka dse801 cart will last about 40 or so puffs.

2) Yes the H is for high witch is usually 24mg if you buy liquid. Most penstyle carts should fit a janty stick. Don't know how close a tobacco is to a Ry4 never had tobacco but I am a Ry4 fan.

3) No don't throw them out if you want to use carts you can redrip liquid into the cart 8 to 10 drips usually on a penstyle and once the carts get dirty or you want to change flavor you can pull out the cotton like stuff rinse with water and dry well the restuff and redrip new liquid.

Thank you so much for the reply. Based on your help, can I assume the following?

-If purchasing carts, purchase a dse801 style cart?

-Since I can reuse the flavored carts, I really only need to order one set and buy eliquid to refill when necessary? There really is no need for me to buy more than 1 set of carts if I can clean the cotton like stuff out right?

-How many drops of the liquid do I need to put on the cotton of the cart to refill?

-Do I need to wash the cotton on the cart every time I redrip?

Thank you again!!

RY4 has a hint of caramel flavor which is pretty good.

Buy a 5 pack of empty carts. They're pretty cheap.

The filler is NOT cotton. It is 100% polyester. You can use Fulval to repack the cart or I went to a fabric shop and bought the filler used in quilts. I got a 3'x1.5" filler for $2. DO NOT use any poly that has been treated for fire retardency. You don't what to inhale the chemicals used in that.

When I change e-liquid flavors I just pull the filler and replace it and reuse the cart.

I am also the same as I travel daily on average of 2-3hrs and is difficult to drip and drive.....I should coin that phrase...lol!!!

I also did a straw modification to my carts which allows the liquid to fill the cart easier.

Go on youtube.com and search, e cigarette cart filler, and straw mod. I learned a lot from there and from vaportalk videos too.

Chris and Sean rock!!!!!!!

Hope this helps and welcome the world of vaping.

Thank you so much for the reply. Based on your help, can I assume the following?

-If purchasing carts, purchase a dse801 style cart?

-Since I can reuse the flavored carts, I really only need to order one set and buy eliquid to refill when necessary? There really is no need for me to buy more than 1 set of carts if I can clean the cotton like stuff out right?

-How many drops of the liquid do I need to put on the cotton of the cart to refill?

-Do I need to wash the cotton on the cart every time I redrip?

Thank you again!!

RY4 has a hint of caramel flavor which is pretty good.

Buy a 5 pack of empty carts. They're pretty cheap.

The filler is NOT cotton. It is 100% polyester. You can use Fulval to repack the cart or I went to a fabric shop and bought the filler used in quilts. I got a 3'x1.5" filler for $2. DO NOT use any poly that has been treated for fire retardency. You don't what to inhale the chemicals used in that.

When I change e-liquid flavors I just pull the filler and replace it and reuse the cart.

I am also the same as I travel daily on average of 2-3hrs and is difficult to drip and drive.....I should coin that phrase...lol!!!

I also did a straw modification to my carts which allows the liquid to fill the cart easier.

Go on youtube.com and search, e cigarette cart filler, and straw mod. I learned a lot from there and from vaportalk videos too.

Chris and Sean rock!!!!!!!

Hope this helps and welcome the world of vaping.

Thank you! a couple of follow up questions. If I intend to just use RY4 liquid on an empty cart, how many drops would I need to put on the filler that comes with the cart? Also how many times can I use the filler that comes with the cart before I need to move on to the next empty cart? I would rather stick to using the cart fillers rather than have to go out and find my own filler. Thank you again!

Some of the questions can really only be answered once you get the unit and start using. For example there is no set amount of drops to fill a cart, although it's normally about 5-7. (Everyone has a different answer)

And how long will it last? It depends, I used to use mine for about 5 days before I changed it out. Once it stops holding liquid or starts tasting funny you know it's time to change :)

Some of the questions can really only be answered once you get the unit and start using. For example there is no set amount of drops to fill a cart, although it's normally about 5-7. (Everyone has a different answer)

And how long will it last? It depends, I used to use mine for about 5 days before I changed it out. Once it stops holding liquid or starts tasting funny you know it's time to change :)

Hi Chris thank you for your help! So assuming you drop about 5-7 drops in to the empty cart filler, how often would you need to have to redrop on the filler again (another 5-7 drops)? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Just filling out my quota of posts here, but I add 6 or 7 drops to my stick and I find it lasts about as long as 3 or 4 analogs. I only drip that much to avoid overfilling it and flooding the atty (and the stick). You'll find that if you add a few drops of VG to your juice it wil thicken it up some (and produce more vapor) and reduce the chances of flooding. Good luck.