Ego T- My New Love?

I have been using my eGos for 4 months until just recently. I could not have stoped smoking without them. The eGo/Riva is a great PV with very few issues I have heard of. The T is fairly new and has many Pro's and cons but if you like it than that's wonderful. I would highly suggest a few back ups on everything. You never know when your charger will die, you lose a battery or an Atty pops. Over all it's a wonderful system and you should be very happy with them. I have since moved to a mod.... :innocent:

I've only been into the vaping scene since mid-April and the e-Go T was the first and only system I have purchased. I have had no problems with it and really enjoy it. As a pack-a-day or so smoker, with the help of this site and the e-Go T I have been smoke free since April 28th and feeling pretty good about it. :thumbsup: I can tell you, I am now looking at other things, because I would like to see what the mods are all about - but I'm really happy with it all!!

Glad you love it too!! Enjoy!! :D

been using the tank system for about two weeks now, after 10 months of cartos exclusively. i'm enjoying them, but am not 100% sold. for me, it's not the significant advantage i was hoping for. i wish the taste was better, and i am using LR tank attys. i'm locked in for now, holding a bunch of them. I might switch back to cartos after those are kicked.

I've been using an eGo for a long time but I have always been a dripper. I bought some parts to make it a tank and I love it even more now.