General Life Span Of Ego 650 Mah Battery

I was wondering what other people experiences were with eGo 650 mah battery. I have had my original set since Oct. and have noticed a drop off in power the last 2-4 weeks. I go through about 1 battery a day so I would guess each battery has been charged about 100 times. It isn't so much the battery life as it is the consistency to heat the lr 510 atty. Basically, is it time for a replacement? Thanks for any input.

I would invest in a spare kit. It sounds like it's on it's way out. I have had several since the beginning of Jan and just lost one of my batts last month. It sounds about right to me. You can also charge the dying batts for 8 or more hours to see if you can get a little more life out of it, but I would suggest back ups ASAP. You dot want to get caught with your pants down.

Backups are one of the most important suggestions I give. You just can't have enough backups. Seriously. It does sound like it might be time to get a few more batteries. I've found that my eGo batteries last anywhere from 4 to 6 months, but I go through more than one per day. Yours might last a bit longer, but no matter how much they are used, they are disposable so after that long, I really think it's time to get some more. They do start to lose power over time.