Flavor

jbones733

Ok, I have taken on the world of vapor

so far i have a joye 510, attys and carts, and got the Joye tank now,

getting great throat hits and tons of vapor, the tank lasts forever too, so far so good

I am going to get an ego as well

only thing so far, is i am not getting much flavor, am i just expecting too much ?

from the tank so far I am getting none, I did start to get a little bit from the regular Joye 510 a an atty and cart

just wondering if I am doing anything wrong or what else I can do for more or any flavor

thanks !@!!!

that likely has more to do with the juice you're using than anything else, different brands of juice and different tastebuds lead to an infinite number of possibilities, for me personally, sweet-vapes juices seem to have gobs of flavor, you may wanna try those. what juices are you using, btw?

Jon

that likely has more to do with the juice you're using than anything else, different brands of juice and different tastebuds lead to an infinite number of possibilities, for me personally, sweet-vapes juices seem to have gobs of flavor, you may wanna try those. what juices are you using, btw?

Jon

so far I got Butterscotch from VApor Talk

and Cotton Candy and Vanilla from Bombay

i also ordered a bunch more from diff vendors

It also has a lot to do with how long you smoked. For most people, it takes awhile for your taste buds to "wake up". For awhile after you quit smoking, you may have a problem, but that will correct itself and you'll be able to taste again. Give it some time and sample as many different liquids as you can. It will all work out.

The T tends to loose a ton of flavor, most people are getting the LR Atty now to go with it. Also the lack of flavor may plague you for the first few month of your quit. We all have gone through it and though its a bummer it will get better. Good luck!

I'm in agreement with Beans. THe tank does loose your flavor but it's so darn nice to not have to drip sometimes. If you have a lr tank atty I guess you will have to get some stronger juice and if not, get a lr atty and maybe that will help a little.

I'm in agreement with Beans. THe tank does loose your flavor but it's so darn nice to not have to drip sometimes. If you have a lr tank atty I guess you will have to get some stronger juice and if not, get a lr atty and maybe that will help a little.

Thanks alot guys !!!!!!! I will keep at it, i smoked a long time, so i will give it more time see how it goes

another question so I dont have to start a new thread

how do you fill the tanks or cartomizers ?? i have just been filling them using the liquid containers my liquid comes in, any advice ? syringe, drip tip ? not sure where to start

well, you're "supposed" to fill tanks with a syringy thingy that fits on the tip of the juice bottle, sadly, nobody in the universe actually carries these (probably not true, but I've checked 15 vendors, and none of them have them). i just pop the end off and fill it about 3mm from the top, pop the cap back on. as for cartomizers, i use the condom fill method, do a youtube search for "cartomizer condom fill" and you'll get a million videos that show you how to do it. you can also do the drip-down method, but that takes longer. if you're using 100% vg, it'll take forever.

Jon

Ok, I have taken on the world of vapor

so far i have a joye 510, attys and carts, and got the Joye tank now,

getting great throat hits and tons of vapor, the tank lasts forever too, so far so good

I am going to get an ego as well

only thing so far, is i am not getting much flavor, am i just expecting too much ?

from the tank so far I am getting none, I did start to get a little bit from the regular Joye 510 a an atty and cart

just wondering if I am doing anything wrong or what else I can do for more or any flavor

thanks !@!!!

Taste buds do take a bit of time to heal. Unless, of course they are mine...I am taste challenged (only with vapor, not foods), Thank Goodness for DIY.

The tank really does seem to kill flavor, but great vapor and throat hit.

For me dripping + LR atomizer = sweet spot. Flavor, vapor and throat hit. once you get the hang of dripping, its hard to be impartial about other methods

Highly recommend getting a 510 LR atomizer (or 2). You can use the atomizer you have for dripping--carts never have worked very well-they just never seem to wick the liquid to the atomizer very well.

Thanks alot guys !!!!!!! I will keep at it, i smoked a long time, so i will give it more time see how it goes

another question so I dont have to start a new thread

how do you fill the tanks or cartomizers ?? i have just been filling them using the liquid containers my liquid comes in, any advice ? syringe, drip tip ? not sure where to start

with the tank--you can pop the top of the cartridge off and fill with your liquid dropper bottle, or use a pipette to fill through the hole in the top of the cart. removing the cap a few times does tend to loosen it a bit and leads to the potential for leaking. I usually use a pipette to fill the tanks when at home, if I am out, I just pop of the cap and drip into the cart.

No help with cartomizers, sorry. there are some great videos on 'how to' floating around.

I promise vaping gets easier as you get the hang of what works best for you. all the trial and error will be well worth it thumbsup.gif

WOW I dont have a problem with flavor out of my tank, Ive always found it tastes better with my tank that using my 510

I found I get heaps more vapor and better throat hit with my 510 though

So far I've also tried the Butterscotch and it's terrific! You can't really taste your own butterscotch?

Also I would recommend trying Cola and Sweet Tart flavor.. the sweet tart one really tastes like the candy!

so far I got Butterscotch from VApor Talk

and Cotton Candy and Vanilla from Bombay

i also ordered a bunch more from diff vendors