A Pbusardo Review - Hype From Alien Visions E-Juice

Been wanting to try av juice. Thanks for the review

Thanks lazymitch! Hype fits my flavor profile perfectly. It's one of the best vapes I've had. If you like tobaccos, Boba's Bounty is amazing. I'm vaping Gorilla Juice now... review is coming. Another amazing juice from them. Now if I can just get past their bottles :-)

I love Bobas from AVE, it's by far my favorite juice of all time... But I get mad cuz i order the big bottle and that means i can't get that awesome small bottle, i personally LOVE AVE bottles... No mess, it just sucks the liquid back up. I'm placing an order soon cuz i need ANOTHER big bottle of Bobas and I'll definitely give this a shot.

Nice review btw :thumbsup:

I love Bobas from AVE, it's by far my favorite juice of all time... But I get mad cuz i order the big bottle and that means i can't get that awesome small bottle, i personally LOVE AVE bottles... No mess, it just sucks the liquid back up. I'm placing an order soon cuz i need ANOTHER big bottle of Bobas and I'll definitely give this a shot.

Nice review btw :thumbsup:

THANKS!!

I really like Boba's now too and I'm not even a tobacco vaper. I burned through my bottle already. And I'm on my last few drops of Hype... I LOVE HYPE. I've got Cravelope here, that next. Last night I started vaping Gorilla Juice... which will be my next review. OMG It's really good. If you like bananas and Boba's you should try a little.

Which bottles do you like? The ones that spit, spudder, and bubble like a $20 street ***** :-) or the one my wife saw ask asked me if I was doing my nails? Or perhaps it's the one the my niece just saw and said, oh Uncle Phil what a pretty bottle of perfume you have :-)

Oh, and check out my Boba's review if you haven't. At this point, I would probably change it to include a street shout out!

Edited by PBusardo

THANKS!!

I really like Boba's now too and I'm not even a tobacco vaper. I burned through my bottle already. And I'm on my last few drops of Hype... I LOVE HYPE. I've got Cravelope here, that next. Last night I started vaping Gorilla Juice... which will be my next review. OMG It's really good. If you like bananas and Boba's you should try a little.

Which bottles do you like? The ones that spit, spudder, and bubble like a $20 street ***** :-) or the one my wife saw ask asked me if I was doing my nails? Or perhaps it's the one the my niece just saw and said, oh Uncle Phil what a pretty bottle of perfume you have :-)

Oh, and check out my Boba's review if you haven't. At this point, I would probably change it to include a street shout out!

I just love them cuz it saves every bit of the golden e-liquid... With the big bottle a ton goes to waste, i can honestly call myself a bobas addict :punk:

Yea Gorilla Juice is awesome as well

• 2 weeks later...

Good review but don't think it fits my taste. I've been on a tobacco kick for the past couple months. I'm with you KaYoTiic. I order the big bottle of Bobas too. Can't leave home without it. I refill into a couple small Bobas bottles I have from when I first ordered from them. I love the AVE bottles too. Ya don't end up with a mess like my other 30ml. bottles I have.

Good review but don't think it fits my taste. I've been on a tobacco kick for the past couple months. I'm with you KaYoTiic. I order the big bottle of Bobas too. Can't leave home without it. I refill into a couple small Bobas bottles I have from when I first ordered from them. I love the AVE bottles too. Ya don't end up with a mess like my other 30ml. bottles I have.

Agree with you 100%, they do resemble a finger nail bottle... But hey my Provari looks like something else so who cares ya know... I wish more companies would go into depth with the quality of their bottles like AVE does.

Basically AVE can do no wrong lol :thumbup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines