A Pbusardo Review : Boge 510 Lr Carto Vs. Smok Tech 510 Lr Dual Coil Mega Carto

The Smoketech's were the first carto's I've ever tried and I really am enjoying them also. I've been using them for about 10 days now and have since packed away my eGo-T LR atties and my MAP tanks and am using them exclusively. Good review by the way!!

@Morfeeus - Thank you! I experimented with the eGo tanks and didn't like them. The regulars didn't produce near the VTF as my Boge LR cartos and you couldn't chain vape without dry hits. I've never tried the MAP tank. I've heard really good things about them, but my experience with anything CE2 has been horrible. Plus, being a "low profile" vaper, I don't want a science experiment sitting on top of my battery, but that's just me.

@john - Thank you! I hope they work out for you. After reading some other reviews and experiences and some of my own, when they are good they're really good, but it sounds like they're having some production issues. Some are bad out of the box, some the draw is too tight. I've got a contact at Smoktech and I've been sending him information on product improvements. Let me know how you like them!

Hey Phil. Thanks for the comparison review between the Boge LR and ST Duel coil carto. Despite my ADD, I was able to make it to the end! thumbsup.gif

Hey Phil. Thanks for the comparison review between the Boge LR and ST Duel coil carto. Despite my ADD, I was able to make it to the end! thumbsup.gif

LOL! I've watched 5 or so of his reviews now, from start to finish. It's been a long time since I've watched a full review. I usually see how long it is, watch the first 30 seconds and move on, but these are great.

Edited by Brian

LOL! I've watched 5 or so of his reviews now, from start to finish. It's been a long time since I've watched a full review. I usually see how long it is, watch the first 30 seconds and move on, but these are great.

Couldn't agree more !! Kinda nice to have something a bit 'different' than the standard run of the mill 'vape reviews'... not that others are bad. These are both informative and entertaining at the same time... and he's obviously spent a bit of time to make them what they are! Kudos! :thumbsup:

@Brian - Thank you!

@Kingbtheone - Thank you too!

@Sharon - Thank you! My wife has ADD too :-) That's why I gotta quick and comical or she would never pay attention to me!

@Brian - Thank Brian, it's kinda how I set out to do things. Give you some good information and make you laugh or at least smile along the way!

@DAYVAPE - Ah, you've noticed. Thank you!! Yeah, they take some time, but it's filling a creative outlet I lost when I left DJing. Then, all my time was spent editing music and music videos for the performances. Now, I've combined my love of vaping with some of the things I've lost to fill the void. The positive comments keep me going and I really do appreciate them. THANK YOU!! Oh... and The Wall... one of my all time favorite albums and movies!

Edited by PBusardo

@DAYVAPE - Ah, you've noticed. Thank you!! Yeah, they take some time, but it's filling a creative outlet I lost when I left DJing. Then, all my time was spent editing music and music videos for the performances. Now, I've combined my love of vaping with some of the things I've lost to fill the void. The positive comments keep me going and I really do appreciate them. THANK YOU!! Oh... and The Wall... one of my all time favorite albums and movies!

I knew I would like you!! I used to DJ at college... had a mobile system and did parties and stuff. Hell of a good gig to have while in college... as you know, it can pay quite well for only a few hours playing time! :thumbsup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines