306 Lr Atty Review

Just got some 306 LR attys from electronicstix, gotta say if your looking for the atty closest to a analog, these are for you! I vape mostly Tobacco flavors, loading this little guy with 3 drops it PACKS A PUNCH. hOT VAPOR, amazing taste and throat hit. does get HOT chain vaping but doesnt hot boxing a cigarette?

Uses standard 510 threads, you will need a 306 drip tip, the ones that come on them are kinda worthless. will update how long it lasts

• 3 weeks later...

Nice review, I may have to give one of these a try.

How does it compare to a 901 LR? I am using a 901 LR on a DSE-905 e-cig as my vape before bed because it's very smooth and the vapor feels heavy on the exhale, like a real cigarette. Of course, 901 LR needs a wide-mouth drip tip to bring out the flavor.

still vaping same one

hmmmmm its defiantly "hotter" vapor and on the lips. very close IMO to each other on the draw. but the 306 is TINY and produces more vapor. i can only drip 2 drops at a time in these. i have been " Dipping " the atty in the juice rather than dripping, its actually easier.

Just ordered some Dual coil clear mega cartos from Vaporkings to try out, i still think i prefer the cartomizer vs atty though, and i did just see some 306 LR cartos too...hmmm

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines