Need Advice

man00

I'm a pack and half a day smoker right now. I need something that will last most of the day, Just plain E-Liquid, I duon't know if direct dip is longer lasting than using other means. I would hate to have to carry 5 or 6 batteries a day.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Now for your question: What you probably need to get is an eGo kit with either atomizers or tanks. You could get a regular kit then get an extra tank atty. The tank would keep you from having to drip. You can also get a cartomizer which will hold a good many drops, fill her up and vape for a good while. there are a good many people that will come along and answer your other needs. Good luck with your journey.

I agree with Cheshly, an eGo will give you reliable long battery life. I can't say what will make your juice last longer attys or cartos. Just make sure you have enough higher nic to get you over the bump. I often vape plain juice too. I like it sometimes to rest my taste buds.

Good luck

I am in the same boat as the OP

i just got a standard JOye 510, and so far so good, tho it seems only 1 atty works

anyway, i have 3 batteries, so always charging them up, and replacing, same thing at work, but I am looking for something that lasts longer, i ordered tanks and atty's, and will try boge carts next, but that wont help battery life

from everything i read EGO is way to go, i will probably end up buying that as well, never thought I could quit analogs, but it is working so far, just need to take next step

I'm going to agree with Cheshyl and Beans. Ego sells the Mega T Tank Kit or you can buy the batteries, Tank atty, and tank cart separately. The batteries are 1000 mah 3.7 V. The 1000 mah batteries will last a heavy vapor all through the day and into the evening. The regular eGo Tank system (Type A) holds 1 ml of liquid, the new (Type B Tank System holds 2 ml of juice. I can go several hours vaping with the Type B Tank atty & cart. They also sell both atty's in LR. LR atty's will drain your battery quicker but with a 1000 mah battery, thats not an issue. Also, LR atty's do drink more juice, but if you go with the Type B atty & cart, all you have to do is carry a pre-filled tank cart with you. I hope this information is helpful!

Edited by Sharon

You will find we all have our own opinions when it comes to dripping, tanks, atomizers and cartomizers, but, the one thing we will all agree on is the eGo.

Best battery life.

The higher the Mah the longer the battery. all the different ego sizes are the same diameter. The 900 and 1000mah will give you all day coverage.

Now for my 2 cents: My personal preference for throat hit, vapor production, flavor and consistencey is direct dripping--Lr atomizers. dripping does come with the draw back of having to add more liquid to the atomizer frequently.

when I can't drip, I use the eGo tank--the tank carts hold a ml of liquid and requires less maintanence. For me the biggest draw back is lack of flavor with the tank.

eGo tank kit (900 or 1000 mah) + LR tank + tank cartridges + liquid + LR atomizer--could give you a very nice start. backups, backups, backups(as the budget allows of course)

No matter where you start you will try a little bit of everything over time. You will love vaping !!!

I am new and went right for the eGo. I got the one with 650 right out of the box and it came with two of everything. liberty-flights (note the dash or you will go to another site.) They were the best price I could find without having a cut off on the button. I keep an extra battery and charger with me, juice too...and I use the boge lr cartomizers...also at lf. You can get a carry case right here at the store. It seems like a lot but I love playing with my "paraphernalia" and once you get the hang of it it only takes minutes a day to be all set. You can find some good videos here in the help section on filling cartomizers and all kinds of good info. If you do a it of homework you'll be doing great in no time...plus the help of these great people here.

Good luck!