Ego Or 510

What2Buy

After reading great advice, I've chosen to either get the E-go or a JOYE 510 kit from puresmokers.com

I am not sure and have 3 days to decide. I like more vapor and battery lasting longer on the E-go, however is there a color that lights up at the end of the ecig? I find it appealing as I like to see somthing lit on the end of my cigarettes.

Well to cut the the chase, I read the e-go and JOYE 510 are great and most people prefer them over others. I am not sure which I would prefer, could some advanced users leave me a little bit of feedback in between these two I am having trouble deciding over? I would appreciate it so very much!

They are, but you'll find that you're CONSTANTLY charging them (if you only have the 2 that come with it).... or else you're going to find yourself with out a battery to vape. :(

That and what to do when one of your batteries fail?

I started with a 510, didn't think the battery life (~2-3 hours per charge) would be a big deal but found that it was. I bought an ego.... now keep my 510 as a spare.

if you buy a ego kit you get all the stuff that comes with it atomizers carto charger witch you will need . the pass through just comes with the battery and usb to plug in to your puter to charge . i got a ego kit and a passthrough . you don't have to get a passthrough its just a nice back up and you can charge on puter or in your car if you charge in car you will have to get a car charger with usb port .i mostly use my passthrough .and use the ego kit for back ups .its seem like so info i know .once you get your kit and you get going it gets a lot easier i hpoe i helped some

Thank you very much you did. Does it come with the drip bottle or should I order another one? Once I buy the kit the only thing I need to keep buying is the flavor nicotine drip bottles right?

Thank you very much you did. Does it come with the drip bottle or should I order another one? Once I buy the kit the only thing I need to keep buying is the flavor nicotine drip bottles right?

you will need back ups extra juice i use about one 10ml a week so make sure you have plenty it sucks if you run out .there are a lot of good venders for juice it just takes time to find what you like and most sell sample packs to try ..vapor talk sells great juice also sweet vapes . kick bass vapor .if buy bottles you mean tank cartriges its always best to have extra . it cost a little to get started but once you have what you need you will find to be a lot cheaper than cigs . everything will work out just a learning curve to get through . you will find what works best for and then it just becomes second nature for you .let me how you like your kit and remember have fun with it :jump:

The nice thing about the ego and 510 batteries is they are interchangeable with atomizers (not the tanks). Initially there are so many options to try. honestly, they easiest way is to jump.....

If you start with the ego tank system (get extra tank cartridges), you can also get the 510 atomizers which are interchangeable with the ego batteries and the 510 batteries.

I believe the 510 and egos still require a different charger. i.e.--can charge a 510 batt only with a 510 charger, but can charge an ego on either charger--just takes longer to charge with the 510 charger.

The only draw back to the 510's is the battery life, but I still loved my 510's in the beginning. But now, I only use the egos due to the much longer battery life. less parts to carry with me when I am out.

Honestly, go with which ever one you think will work for you. If you start with the 510's, you can upgrade to the ego easily. the batteries work with the 510 atomizers.

What you need:

If you go with the Ego tank kit--extra tank cartridges, extra liquid, can even get an atomizer and or cartomizer to see what you like best.

If you go with the 510 kit or 510 tank-- doesn't hurt to get extra batteries. and atomizers or tank atomizers. and of course extra liquid.

No matter which way, backups are good. batterys, atomizers, tanks, liquid, chargers...... as you move along with vaping you try many makes and models.

Start with the kits and just add as you go......

You will be fine not matter which way you decide to go !!! I guarantee, you will own many pieces and parts in the next few months.

if you get a 510 its slick less bulky less battery so you want a few batteries and a PCC for on the go, if you go with the ego you get longer battery life, nicer throat hhits but its also alot bigger not as slick looking.

I like the slickness of the 510's but the ego tank almost looks like a black cigar or something so idk I think im about to order the ego tank system right now ;D Thanks all for the replys and comments ! Would've probably got something I wouldnt have been as happy with without you guys, thanks again.