13 Juices From Puresmoker

so this is my first review of e-liquids, so please be gentle.

I'll start off by saying that i have ridiculously picky taste buds, and absolutely hate menthol, so i didn't try any of them.

all juices were tested with clean low-resistance atomizers using the direct drip method

"Mellonica" - excellent watermelon taste, so far my favorite juice of any i've tried so far, very sweet, but not so much so as to be overwhelming.

"bananaca" - supposed to be a banana cream pie flavor, tastes more to me like banana laffy taffy. don't let that put you off though, this is a very pleasant juice, with absolutely no harshness, super smooth.

"nilla-nova" - a vanilla-ish flavor, very strong, very sweet, almost carmelly, i really like this one.

"berrodica" - a super fruity juice, very sweet, almost too much for my tastes, there's a fair bit of harshness though, so i didn't end up using the whole bottle.

"curtis' coffee" - i didn't like this one at all, it tastes like really expensive high end bitter coffee, i like cheap, store-brand coffee so this just didn't float my boat, very bitter.

"pina colada" - i like pina colada's when they're very strong (lots of whatever alcohol they use), this tastes like a weaker pina colada, not my favorite taste, but not terrible.

"appelonia" - a mixed apple taste, both red and green, which would be excellent if they were both the "delicious" variety, but there's a hint of granny smith about it that i didn't prefer.

"'cino" - i severely dislike cappuccino, so it's no wonder i didn't like this

"cherry cola" - it does taste a lot like cherry coke, at least as far as i can remember, haven't had dark soda in about 14 years, didn't care for this one too much

"karma scotch" - caramel and butterscotch, ultra sweet, too much for me

"nutty ella" - a blend of several flavors, the strongest of which is like unsweetened cocoa

"peanut butter cup" - i wanted to like this, i really did, but the greatness of peanut butter cups didn't transfer to e-liquid too well for me, obnoxiously sweet.

"carolina" - supposed to be a tobacco flavor, but is more like mixed nuts

"silver leaf tobacco" - tastes like bad premade cigarettes, which i suppose is the point, but i made my own for 5 years, so wasn't used to the taste at all.

"choco-mint" - realized too late that this was a menthol flavor, nearly threw up

the ones i didn't try are as follows.

"pb&j" - i would rather eat leaves and tree bark for 10 years than eat one peanut butter and jelly sammich.

"silver leaf menthol" - don't like menthol

"minthia" - menthol

"peach menthol"

"fire and ice" - the description on the website was frightening

"casey's clove" - i just don't like cloves

"firecracker" - just haven't gotten to it yet, will post a review when i try it

"tango tea" - just haven't gotten to it yet, will post a review when i try it

i will say that all of these juices, whether i liked them or not were very high quality, and well priced, the strength rating they use is a bit strange, they use percentages as opposed to mg ratings, i went with all 0.8%, which is "light".

i'm gonna be giving away all the menthol juices to someone who's into that sort of thing, the ones here, plus a "blueberry mint" from good prophets, if you're interested, send me a pm.

Jon

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines