Has Any One Tried Freedom 2 Vape

Hi has any one tried freedon 2 vape e liquid

It looks cheap and looking at it if i buy enough bottles of e liquid I will get free shipping ( free shipping is brilliant most places will cost me $40 just for shipping)

Welcome .Only looks cheap if you become a member ,the kits are a little higher than usual .I didn't look too closely but what I saw turned me off.The only redeeming thing was they did tell you it was a Joye kit.Check some other sites like Totaly Wicked or Vapor Station UK and compare.

Edited by mcquinn

I haven't but I looked at their web site. One of the reviewers has done reviews with members here, I don't know if she is a member of this forum but she is well respected. I would listed to her review and make up my mind. I only use a couple of vendors here but since you are shipping to New Zeland you do have a problem with the shipping and if you can get it for free I would do that. Just think of how much juice you could have for that 40.00 in shipping cost. Good luck and hope the juice turns out for you.

In my mind I was thinking that, that $40 I would be spending on shipping is either more juice or batteries, atomizers or new cartos

I saw something I wanted on forever vapor and then found they don't ship to New Zealand.

In my mind I was thinking that, that $40 I would be spending on shipping is either more juice or batteries, atomizers or new cartos

I saw something I wanted on forever vapor and then found they don't ship to New Zealand.

We will ship anywhere on request. If you'd like me to open up to New Zealand shoot me over a message. :)