Too Much Nic?

Hi everyone,

Anyone know or experienced too much nicotine? I am not sure if thats what I am experiencing but I feel a little anxious or out of sorts. I just went from a 510 to an eGo but stayed on an 18 mg juice. It seems like I vape all day so I am wondering if maybe I am getting to much nic.

Any thoughts?

I don't know if you are getting too much but I vape all day at 24mg. There is a formula that folks use to calculate the nicotine intake but I don't know it. I have not had any ill effects from the 24mg so that's where I'm staying. I also have an ego. Good luck. I'm always out of sorts, so I wouldn't know the difference in me.

Edited by cheshyl

You can vape too much nic. Typically if I do this I give myself a headache and sore throat, that lasts as long as Im chain vaping. As soon as I start drinking water and put down my PV it goes away. I suppose everyone can different reactions, but yours sounds to me like they could be withdrawal symptoms. They can leave you feeling pretty nasty and very off. Keep drinking lots of water and you can try to back off the PV a bit. Remember you have been hooked on all the nasty drugs the big T companies have been adding to your cigs for many many years, not just the nic. I found that was the worst part of getting off of cigs for me. Not at all the nic addiction. I hope you star feeling better soon and if you have more concerns ask away.

BTW your doing really well! Congrats.

I think it is withdraws from not smoking tobacco. I know when I went to 0 nic I was nasty and now I vape 24 MG of Nic daily ( all day ) I do have a cold sore on my tongue again. might be from over vaping. I always have a cup of coffee near me too. when I was young I had nicotine poisoning. I went in to see the doctor about my swollen glands in my neck and he looked in my mouth and asked my mom if I smoked. ( I was 10 at that time) she did not know I smoked. I said yes I did. I use to cough up these hard chunks of mucus. they said that was from the nicotine poisoning. ( I was unable to get my tonsils out due to the poisoning I had. ) I do not think 18 mg of nic is too much to vape. now if you are vaping 36-48, I would say that is a lot.