Joye510 And Cartomizers (Plastic)

JakeC

Can anyone please help on getting these cartomizers to work consistently? I mean they work good but after awhile the cart gets hot and juice starts coming out. I also found out that these are disposable carts but only after one fill???????? Which are the best cartos out there? should I upgrade to a Joye ego? I love this ecig but damn I am getting sick and tired of its inconsistency and not too mention all the juice I am wasting.

Are these cartomizers or cartridges? I'm new, but have only seen cartomizers from Boge - which are metal (aluminum I think) with a soft rubber tip.... I've never seen the trouble you're having though :(

Not exactly sure what you're using... are you using cartomizers, or do you have an atomizer and cart? I'm guess you're using an atomizer and cart. If so, carts generally don't work well (they don't release the juice, so you need to top them off often) which is why most of us who use regular 510 atomizers direct drip.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/7996-what-is-direct-dripping-how-do-i-direct-drip/

If you want something that lasts longer and is more consistent, you may want to try some cartomizers:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/7993-how-to-fill-a-510-cartomizer/

Cartomizers will hold about 20-30 drops of juice and depending on how much you vape, can last for a few hours +/- before needing refilled.

The ones with the brass threads do leak pretty easy.You might not be filling it right.Check out the filling tips by using the search feature.If you are trying to fill through the small holes it will just run through the tube down the middle.Some liquids will ruin a carto or atty in short order.I have had some ruin one in a day.