306 Lr Attys

Honestly I bought the combo pack from liquid express for 20 and it comes with 2 lr306 attys and a really good drip tip. I think shipping was 5 dollars. May sound expensive but it was one of the best deals I found. Also the best drip tip for me personally I got with that combo pack. Very durable 306 drip tip. Most crack. It is a bit short but I love it. Hope this helped. Also just FYI I have not checked yet but check both vapor talk stores.

I like the 306 and the 510. It seems like the 306lr burns a little hotter than the 510lr. It gives good vapor and hits pretty hard. It's just a matter of preference. I first bought the 306lr from recommendations from folks on this forum. I buy backups for the 306lr and the 510lr when there is a good sale on either one or both. I believe when they are at least 3.00 cheaper than normal price I will get them. I have a good back-up collection of both the 306lr and the 510lr. I use either one of them when I'm direct dripping. When I'm out and about I use the lr tank atty. Not as good as direct dripping but almost. don't know if this answered your question but here it is.

WOW! that is a great price. I love my 306lr for sampling flavors, it only holds about 3drops of juice, and changes flavor pretty well. I'm a carto guy, and wasting a new carto on some funky juice really sucks :)