Some Troubles, Some Troubles Figured Out

TheBeckster

hmmm, not sure where to start :) I spent most of the day yesterday Not vaping :( Was making my head spin and my tummy feels... weird. Among other things. So, I'm thinking it's possible that I'm having PG allergy issues, in addition to my "my juice is too high in nic content" issue. In my search for non PG juices, I was having a Really hard time finding a site that I could order from. Like, literally. First I tried JC, they seem to have overwhelming positive reviews, so that was my first stop. I can't get into the site! It comes up, it's there, then goes dim and into the background, and the "are you sure you're 18, enter/exit" screen. I click "enter." Background brightens up, I'm on for... a millisecond, enter/exit screen comes back. grrrrr. I can click that a hundred times, I can't get past it. Not sure what's up with that. Then I check out various other vg suppliers... most are having paypal issues. :( Now, I'm getting frustrated cuz the one that's in-stock, right strength, etc is in China... kinda leary of ordering from China. Don't know why, just am.

I ended up ordering from libertyecig. We'll see. They had the pcc in stock so I ordered that too. Only downside to that is, it comes with auto batt. It wouldn't let me change it to manual. Hope my manual batts fit (?) They did have okay prices, but after I ordered I'm not seeing too many reviews on quality/taste.

I also have been experimenting some with lowering the nic strength in my juices. So far, so good! So, that's a plus! I put about 1ml of 18mg cherry (from electronicstix), 2ml Wilton's glycerine, and about 1ml of distilled water. It made it much much smoother! Oh, and I think I put a few drops of 6mg vanilla in there too! Vaping today is a much happier experience! B)

Edited to add:

I just checked my e-mail. I sent them a question if the manual batts fit the pcc. They already sent a response! Their pcc has the cut out for the manual ones, AND their going to see if they can send me a manual one instead of the auto one that comes with it. Appears their response to email time is exceptional! :)

Edited by TheBeckster

Sounds like your moving down the right path to figure out where your issue originates.

If I could make one suggestion though - try changing only one thing at a time. I nother words, start with lower nic concentration first and see if that takes care of the issue. If not, then go the VG route. I only suggest this because if it indeed turns out to not be an allergy thing then you'd be a bit better off as PG based juice is more prevalent than VG based juice. If it doesn't change your reaction, then try the VG based and see if that works.

Good deal ioth the PCC though!

Thanks, Karate! I did change to lower nic today, tummy is Really upset still :( It does seem to have fixed the headache issues though, and my head's not spinning. I'm going to wait for my vg juice and see what happens. I'm getting kinda disappointed though. *sigh*

For good news.. got another e-mail from elibertycigs, my order shipped already! and there was a note at the top that said "manual batteries substituted for automatic, per customer request" Awesome! :) They had a deal for around $35 for the pcc, a batt, and an atty. Their juice is $8.99 for 15ml bottles... plus free shipping if you check the go green shipping (no special gift box packaging) so, all said and done, approx $65 for case, battery, atty, 3 bottles vg juice... I didn't think that was bad at all.

Still can't get into the JC site, and I even tried to get some vaportalk pg this morning, when I clicked on the add to cart button it kept taking me to an error page.

:( That sucks about the tummy issues. I know I ended up getting heartburn from the JC French Vanilla juice. Didn't realize it until I stopped using it. Then a light went on, and I could see ... because my wife turned it on since I was sitting in the dark. AND THEN, after I told her what was up, she was all like "You got heartburn dumbass." It's a tearm of endearment. No seriously. At least that's what she tells me.

Anyway, that is a nice price for all you got. That's plenty of juice to last you for a while, especially if you keep cutting it with the glycerin you got.

Not that it would help, but are you drinking a little extra liquid (water, juice, beer, whatever) since you started vaping? I'm not really sure why I'm bringing that up, but I figured I'd toss it out there for the heck of it.

Hmmmm ... Ijust checked the Johnson Creek site and I didn't get prompted by the age verifier. Wonder if they started having problems and removed it. :mellow:

lol dumbass :lol: My term of endearment to hubby: Jack-***. say the Jack, like real fast, like Snap it! Jack-aaas! (only when the chiren aren't around tho ;) )

Yeah, been drinkin... um, water, yeah, water. No seriously, really actually Have been drinking water. Good suggestion though. I don't think that's my prob, unfortunately. Tummy gets all gurgly within a half hour or so of vapin.. every time. Even with the lower amts of nic. The more I'm reading, the more I'm thinking it's the pg :( What a bummer, it's not very easy to get! (maybe it is easy to get, just not too many reviews on the stuff!) I've read that it's the pg leaving the weird coating feeling, does the vg based do the same thing?

Weird about the Johnson Creek site. I Still can't get past that! Wonder why it doesn't even come up for you?

Too much nicotine can give you an upset stomach, that just isn't with ecig, but the patch and gum as well. Try the low nic for a little while, at least a day or two, if that doesn't work then I would definitely move over to VG.

Weird, I can vape 36mg like crazy for hours and still not get sick. I just think about how I have to conserve it or I'm SOL LoL. Feel sorry for people getting sick from it :(

Check out the Common Symptoms when Vaping in the Info Area:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/index.php?app=custompages

Nicotine can make you go...well poop. Ever gone out for an analog in the morning and thought...oh god...I have to poo....NOW. You don't even have time to read the shampoo bottle it's so bad.

You sit down on the toilet then "raaa daaa daa ddaat"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZX0ucnAq8

Oh I was talking about other people. I always smell fresh and stay fresh. In fact I don't go poop. Only ugly people poop. :D

*PHEW!*

Thank you for not blowing my mental image of your nether regions...they smell like Febreeze, right? I'm sure you never fart either...but if you do, PLEASE tell me you sound like a Lambo in 2nd gear! hahaha

• 4 weeks later...