Best 510 Atomizer For 5V?

Hi,

I like 5V Vaping, but I'm not sure I have the best atomizers for quality 5V Vaping. Basically, I get smoother, better tasting hits from a quality 510 Low Resistance Atomizer with Ego 650+ battery. The regular 510 Atomizers I have tried with my Big Kazoo 5V, so far either get roasted and die after 1 second, or hit too harsh and don't give me enough vapor. I love the thick, rich vapor that my LR 510 Atomizers give me, and I know not all LR 510's are creaed equal but I have found my preference .

Any recommendations of a particular vendor and/or brand of 510 Atomizer that can give me smooth hits and the clouds of vapor I am looking for at 5 volts?

Thanks,

Emile

Thanks for the responses guys. I have a few 510's that are rated at 2.3ohm's and half a dozen of the Electron 510 Atomizers (from ElectronicStix). I am mainly using the Electron 510 Atties because the 2.3ohm ones are so harsh. So should I go with the SLB Atties?? And what about Bauway 510's? They any good, or are SLB better?

Edited by Emile

Okay, I ordered one Bauway and one SLB as per the recommendations from you two guys. I also plan on ordering an Authentic Joye to try out as well. Based on the limited responses, it seems I am going to have to play the guinea pig to see which 510 Atomizer(s) is/are the best.

Okay, I ordered one Bauway and one SLB as per the recommendations from you two guys. I also plan on ordering an Authentic Joye to try out as well. Based on the limited responses, it seems I am going to have to play the guinea pig to see which 510 Atomizer(s) is/are the best.

It's all a matter of personal preference really. Some like the SLB and Bauway attys. I tried them both and didn't like then and got no better life with then than I did with my Joye 2.2ohm atty, and not nearly the throat hit either.