E-Juice

joker23

Exotic tobacco here at vapor talk is really freaking good. So is the grape soda. Other than vapor talk I tend to go with dekang liquid because its cheap and a couple of them actually have a lot of flavor. I love the ry4 and caramel.

desert ship is supposed to be a camel type flavor and RY 4 is a caramel tobacco type flavor. there are alot of people out there that like RY4.

I have had really good luck with VT flavors--my favorites are macchiato(light coffee flavor), midnight(sweet champagne/fruit flavor) and sweet dawn(nice fruit/pear flavor), apple dapple.

I have also had good luck with wordups flavors--watermelon, cappuccino, champagne.

I am essentially flavor challenged, so end up adding extra flavoring to all my liquids. but VT's flavors I can taste.

I have tried a lot of flavors and about five companies so far. I really only seem to like cola and coffee flavors. So far my favorite cola is the one from Juicy Vapor, tastes like the real thing and lots of vapor (reduced). I have not found a better coffee flavor than the choco java from Vapor Talk.

I have tried a lot of flavors and about five companies so far. I really only seem to like cola and coffee flavors. So far my favorite cola is the one from Juicy Vapor, tastes like the real thing and lots of vapor (reduced). I have not found a better coffee flavor than the choco java from Vapor Talk.

Finding the right juice is far and away the most difficult aspect of vaping, as i see it, I've tried about 30 or 40, and so far, there are only 3 that i'll actually use on a regular basis. Also, everyone's tastebuds are different and react to different ingredients differently, so it'll all come down to trial and error, as unfortunate and expensive as that ends up being.

I can't vape 100% PG juices, i just get a weird taste, and 100% vg just tastes to me like tree bark. The juices i have liked are a mixture of the 2, unfortunately i found this out after placing an order with sweet-vapes for a bunch of their 100% vg juices, so those'll probably all go straight into my give-away pile, which is fairly big at this point. I don't know if it's this difficult for everyone at first, or if i'm just too picky (certainly a possibility).

The ones I've liked so far are wild cherry from DFWVapor.com, and nillanova and bananaca from puresmoker.com

Keep on trying new ones, you'll eventually find what you're looking for.

Jon

PS: if you're interested in my give-away pile, let me know

i was looking for something nutty, like an almond type flavor, with dark chocolate or dark coffee. Any suggestions?

you might like "curtis' coffee" from puresmoker.com, it's like a high grade coffee, a bit nutty. i didn't like it as i'm the kind of guy who buys coffee with the same name as the store i'm buying it from. "kona cream" from sweet-vapes is an excellent coffee juice imo, it's 100% vg but doesn't taste like tree bark, might be worth a look. "carolina", also from puresmoker.com, has a very nutty taste, it's supposed to be tobacco flavored but i only taste the nuttiness.

Jon