It's Here!

Roober

Got my joye 510 from Arno today with the last manual 801 passthrough he had, works GREAT! Both are more than I expected, and as usual very happy with the products ^^ Dying to vape the ry4, might be trying that very soon. :)

yeah not sure I like the ry4 as much as my other flavors. It has kind of a chemical taste to it. I might mix some glycerine into it and see if it help, but it might just be my astebugs being difficult. I will def give it time though. Love the 510, been vaping like crazy. already used a battery up lol, so ive been puffin on the 801 with the passthrough to alternate. Think they're equally my favorites, we'll see how I feel over time :) but as far as the first day -- LOVE them. Husband keeps giving me stupid looks when I talk about them to him so I'm bugging you guys instead. LOL

Yea my wife had to deal with that at the start although for her it's just gotten worse, now I have the site and the store opening and all my kick butt members.

I start telling her "well the DSE this and the RN that, then the FDA called over to DR so and so, who spoke with LacyUnderall..." wife: "uh uh, yup, wait Lacy who?" :lol:

Yea my wife had to deal with that at the start although for her it's just gotten worse, now I have the site and the store opening and all my kick butt members.

I start telling her "well the DSE this and the RN that, then the FDA called over to DR so and so, who spoke with LacyUnderall..." wife: "uh uh, yup, wait Lacy who?" :lol:

LOL yeah me too! At first it was just "I cant wait to get it...." "I cant wait for it to arrive..." " Can you imagine how great?!" and now its about everything i read on the forums or about the fda crap. Poor guy.... Friend at work hates it too, he always says he doesnt care and goes off talking about sports or cars LOL, or gross stories of sex with nasty chicks ><

Like, how he had 2 hands in her number 2 and didnt realize what was on his hands til the drive home. WTF? and he complains about my ecig talk. :P (friend at work, not hubby. I'd make fun of hubby too bad for doin it in the first place)

:lol:

I'd be making sure I still had my watch on!

I wonder if there as an echo :blink:

omg if he said he lost his watch I'd die... I'd probably come back to life and die again if he said he retreived it... LOL

and I dont know if there is even an echo inside a black hole O.o

omg if he said he lost his watch I'd die... I'd probably come back to life and die again if he said he retreived it... LOL

and I dont know if there is even an echo inside a black hole O.o

ROFL!

I just told my wife about this post. She too laughed, and wonders why he didn't wash his hands before leaving.

Seriously, you know where they've been.

ROFL!

I just told my wife about this post. She too laughed, and wonders why he didn't wash his hands before leaving.

Seriously, you know where they've been.

LOL he was a crackhead back then so I guess he may not have thought about it? who knows but him. He said that her like 10 kids were banging on the wall trying to get them to stop so he was trying to gtfo (get the f*** out)

Anyway, back to the 510. LOL it truly is an amazing little device. I can see why it's one of the most popular. It's light and small and works great. Also love that the black finish on it isnt as glossy as my 801. Makes it easier to hide for work tomorrow. LOL I can still vape away at my desk w00t love night shift. And when I'm buzzed, the ry4 actually tastes a little better. Betting I can credit the booze, but still. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a taste for it. :)

Edited by Roober