Dual Coil Carto's?

I saw on my FaceBook where they have these in stock now. Has anyone ever tried the new Dual Coil Cartomizers?...they are a bit pricey at $11.95 a pop, but I guess it would depend on how long they lasted.....they are supposed to give a more even "warming" of the cartomizer, and does not give off that burt taste...anyone?

Check out Kickbassvapor.com. they have them for $10 for a box of 5! Supposed to be the latest and greatest.. havent tried them yet, but they're getting great reviews. The stores closed for a bit to catch up on orders.. shucks!

Edited by Typcin

I use them on Riva kit and I love them. I get a lot more kick with them. They never get warm. I pay a little more but when they first came out I read about some issues with quality contol. After that I stuck with the vendor I had success with, figured I knew his worked instead of looking for the cheapest price. They also last a while. I got 3 weeks off of 1 cartomizer.

Paul

It's crazy... the box I bought were garbage! The draw was horrible on them and all tasted like total :censored: ! Part of the problem is that they are crazy long compared to the standard ones... allowing for them to have a messed up airflow/draw. Was quite displeased with them to be honest... I'll stick with the trusty Boge 2.0's once again. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

It's crazy... the box I bought were garbage! The draw was horrible on them and all tasted like total :censored: ! Part of the problem is that they are crazy long compared to the standard ones... allowing for them to have a messed up airflow/draw. Was quite displeased with them to be honest... I'll stick with the trusty Boge 2.0's once again. :thumbsup:

Where did you get yours from Dave?...where they Smoketech brand?

Check out Kickbassvapor.com. they have them for $10 for a box of 5! Supposed to be the latest and greatest.. havent tried them yet, but they're getting great reviews. The stores closed for a bit to catch up on orders.. shucks!

I just got my first set of cartos ever(Dual coil smoketech's from KBV)and I am floored at how nice these are. They taste just like dripping. Warm vapor, good TH, and awesome flavor! I may just quit dripping altogether because of these!!

I just got my first set of cartos ever(Dual coil smoketech's from KBV)and I am floored at how nice these are. They taste just like dripping. Warm vapor, good TH, and awesome flavor! I may just quit dripping altogether because of these!!

holy cow! i can't beleive that just came out of your mouth. i may drop over dead right here! now i really can't wait to get mine!

Wasn't Morfeeus the Anti-Cartomizer a while back. Has he been hanging around Dayvape too long or what.

Paul

I suddenly realised I need to read the fine print on Forum Topics. Just realised the dual coil was from Vapor Kings. That company has yet to do me wrong so going to have to place an order to try theirs out. They are $9.95 for a box of 5 minus the code Vaportalk15. hmmm $8.46 for a box of 5. I don't think you can beat that anywhere with a reliable company like vapor kings. I been getting by Boge 2.0 from them with out a problem.

Paul

ok well, i got mine. fired one up and it was great. went to top it off and instead of soaking in, it just dripped straight through to the bottom. the top filler is still white. do i need to condom fill for refilling? then i blew out the excess and took a drag. there is 0 resistance and very little vapor now. every time i take a drag i cough. what little is there is very very warm. did i ruin this one?

On the VaporKings website, they recommend doing the condom bottom fill method...go to thier website, and look under the "new products" catagory, there you will find another link next to the Dual Coil Cartomizers that will show you how to do it....I have tried one and its pretty good really...and I dont like cartomizers much...good luck!...Aaron.