The Sparkplug

Atari

The full review and tear down is fairly long with pics, but you can view it here

I started with the stock carts, but they tasted like a stale cigarette so I moving on to a few of my favorite liquids. just pull the tip off the cart and enjoy. The button placement is a little uncomfortable for me, as its on the bottom of the tube. Again this is a mechanical mod so there now switches, the button pushes against the battery, pushing it against the connection making contact and powering the atomizer. a lot of people prefer mechanical mods because there is not cheap circuitry or switched to break or corrode its just a simple button press. Its a gentle push, you can hear the atomizer sizzle. I have tried several methods for holding the mod to make the button a little more comfortable. I have had my hand broken a few times and my pinky and ring finger have limited movement, but it becomes like second nature after a few puffs.

I recommend taking the battery out when your not using it so the switch doesn't get pushed in for too long and overheat the battery. Exploding batteries aren't fun. Im not going to get into unprotected vs protected batteries. Never use unprotected batteries in the HV thermo tube though, It is very unsafe, and protected batteries are a lot cheaper that medical bills.

The atomizer rolls out a pretty steady vapor. Im getting really good production, the stock atomizer holds a good bit of liquid, and dripping last a little longer than on my 510 atomizers. I dont have any 801 supplies laying around the house to test on this mod but I think the stock setup speaks for itself. Great vapor production, good hit, full flavor, and a good dripping atomizer that dosnt leak unless you really flood it. Im using about 7-8 drops at a time.

Battery life is pretty good. I have heard 10 hours, but Im getting about 8 solid hours of frequent vaping. Charging takes about an hour but its nice to get 2 batteries so you can switch them out with out having to worry about both of them going dead.

They have a few different colors and styles, and the extra parts are pretty cheap too

Conclusion, I haven't found another mod like this for under $50. and $29.99 is a great price for a simple mod that just works.Its nothing fancy but it vapes hard. Im going to have to check into some new 801 accessories for my new toy

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines