Whats A Bottom Feeder And Do I Want One?

I just got my first bottom feeder. I bought an Old Goat Mods 3.7v because its a great value and has excellent reviews. I am sold on them. I will be buying a Monkeyboxx or ali'i(sp?) for at home. Maybe a Reos mod for on the go.

I cant believe how small it is. Short build time and great price. Plus my wife thinks it "cute".

If you are a dripper you will love a feeder. Check out Old Goat Mods or if you can get one a Reos Grand or mini.

I have the old goats bottom feeder mods and just love them. They are small enough and lightweight enough to carry around in a pocket or wear on a lanyard. I always have it handy no matter what I'm doing. It's much easier than having to drip. Everything all together in one little unit.

I also have the Ali'i, but it's considerably bigger and heavier. Not nearly as convenient to carry around, but...it has a bigger bottle and a bigger battery so is perfect for road trips. It's also great for just sitting around with, too.

The email I have for him is a little different than the one on his website oldgoat20@hotmail.com Don't know why you are getting the bounce, but this might help.

The email I use to place an order (and I'm sure to ask questions) is oldgoatmods@hotmail.com His son (Zachary) is handling the orders and such now so that Ron can concentrate on making the mods. Both men are great to work with.

• 2 weeks later...