What Is The Point Of Direct Dripping?

Sky

From what I gather (at this point), the only difference is having to refill more often. Am I missing something?

That's a bit like not shifting past first gear in a Lamborghini because your hand has to move around to much.

Direct Dripping =

1. No more trying to hit the cotton without running the juice down the sides

2. No more needles for you crazy folk

3. No more nasty taste

4. Better flavor

5. Better vapor

6. Thicker vapor

7. Better nic hit

We've taught you first gear, now shift baby shift! braa braaaaaa! (Lambo sound in case you didn't get that :D )

We've taught you first gear, now shift baby shift! braa braaaaaa! (Lambo sound in case you didn't get that :D )

Interesting...that's kind of like the sound I make when I accidentally peak down a chick's blouse. As I run around in circles with my hands in the air "OMG OMG! braa braaaaaaa!"

Interesting...that's kind of like the sound I make when I accidentally peak down a chick's blouse. As I run around in circles with my hands in the air "OMG OMG! braa braaaaaaa!"

rofl!

That's a bit like not shifting past first gear in a Lamborghini because your hand has to move around to much.

Direct Dripping =

1. No more trying to hit the cotton without running the juice down the sides

2. No more needles for you crazy folk

3. No more nasty taste

4. Better flavor

5. Better vapor

6. Thicker vapor

7. Better nic hit

Ha, LOVE the analogy! OK, I get it now.

Mmmmmmmm...Lamborghini.

Wrong sound, but still funny :)

Produced more like braattt braaaaaaat braaaaaaaaaatttt. (Notice the longer aaa's that's the gear changing;) )

I was actually driving a Gallardo last night, amazing car. (That's the reason for the off the wall example lol )

And a video to admire the sound...

:lol:

LMFAO! I really need to stop checking this forum while at work. Boss might get suspicious as to why I keep cracking up in my cube all day. But then again they know I'm a little crazy anyway. Probably why they never ask what's so funny. They just give me weird looks. Then my face changes to serious and I stare them down. Yeah that's right...walk away. LOL!

LMFAO! I really need to stop checking this forum while at work. Boss might get suspicious as to why I keep cracking up in my cube all day. But then again they know I'm a little crazy anyway. Probably why they never ask what's so funny. They just give me weird looks. Then my face changes to serious and I stare them down. Yeah that's right...walk away. LOL!

ROFL!!

ha ha you guys keep me going all night I swear. Next time I'm in one I'll record some video and let you guys check it out :) The car is so fast it's almost stupid. But you can get a rush just from sitting in it. Really. Pretty amazing car.

Another car I was driving last week was the R8, also a pretty awesome car!

Tell you what Sky if you ever come out to Cali let me know, I'll let you get in the Lambo

It's Padel Shift so it's really easy to drive :) You just have to agree to be in the video so we can post it on the site. It's also only a two seater so it's just you and mean girl. Although Royce is a better teacher than me, I don't have much patience. :D

KarateLobster your welcome to as well, just don't get anything on the seat. ;) Don't try to hold my hand either. I already get enough of that from Sean :lol:

Wow. I can't hold your hand or get anything on the seats? What the hell is the point. What if I get scared? I may need some support and understanding :wub:

Well, if you come out this way I'll take you for a spin in the Yugo. I might even let you drive if you ask nicely.

Wow. I can't hold your hand or get anything on the seats? What the hell is the point. What if I get scared? I may need some support and understanding :wub:

Well, if you come out this way I'll take you for a spin in the Yugo. I might even let you drive if you ask nicely.

whats a yugo?