Off The Shelf Kits

Nana2b

I noticed in another thread someone vaped V4L. I am considering either Prosmoke or V4L because they are VG based. I know most of you like the ego & maybe someday I'll get to that point. But because I'm sensitive to PG and want a money back guarantee (30days)I thinking of trying one of these. I don't understand why all the ego,riva etc. starter kits are non-refundable, considered consumable products. I understand carts & liquids but I don't know of anyone who consumes batteries on a regular basis. Just my thoughts...Anyone here ever use V4L or Prosmoke?

Thanks everyone :animier:

You can buy and use VG liquids in most all of them ,I would recomend getting a standard model like a Joye Ego or 510 or a KR 808.Most of the kits come with empty refillable carts or carto's or you can just buy some in addition to the kit and get a few assorted bottles of liquid.As far as gaurentee's go most reputable vendors will replace DOA stuff for any more than that you are paying a premium which amounts to just buying another part upfront.This stuff is amazingly reliable for the cost involved ,most malfunctions are user induced or just wear and tear.

I have used Vapor4Life with no problems, when I was using a KR808 model. They are a very friendly and reputable company. If you decide to go with them sign up with their news letters. They have massive amounts of sales which can save a lot of money in the long run. Some of flavors were hit and miss and their straight VG line was just added a couple of months ago. I have never had any dealings with prosmoke but I would recommend Vapor4life. I had a couple of orders with problems but they made it right plus some. Good luck in your search.

Paul

Thank you all for your help. My concern with being able to return any kit is due to the coughing & throat irritation I had with my 2 PG kits-before I found you helpful people :)- If I have the same issues with VG I want to be able to get my $$ back. The V4L customer service has been very good answering my questions quickly. They also have all those girly pink batteries LOL.

Love the pink. Are they going to refund juice? Never heard of that. If the PG bothers your throat, you can always add some straight VG to it and see if that helps. you can buy it at Wal-Mart.

No Fran no refund on juice. Adding Walmart VG to the PG already in the carts? Another new door opens. I'll remember that...Thanx This pink one has a crystal LED..very fancy :wub:

Why do my replies to replies never end up in the box with the original reply? (say that 5 times fast)

Edited by BirdDog
added reply