Hello Everyone

Ahpook

Hey guys/gals,

I am a new to the e-cig world and have a couple questions. If I have missed anything in a FAQ, I apologize. My nerves are at an end since I have drastically cut back on cigarettes and feeling a pinch :)

Anyway, I am interested in ordering the Go-Go kit from here: http://www.cigeasy.com/category_s/32.htm Some of the terminology is rather hard to dissect. I see the kit comes with 5 go-carts but from what I understand those are reusable. Is this correct? Why would I need 5 if they are refillable?

Reason being, I have a hard time ordering a kit with go cones and go-carts, etc without understanding what is actually received. Will that kit keep me going for a week or better or will other bits need to be ordered, such as "juice" :)

Help me out before I go through the roof

Mike

Hi, Mike, welcome. I looked at your link and I cannot say anything good or bad about the company, because I have never ordered from them. It looks like a standard Ego kit with cartomizers, which are refillable. In my opinion it is a bit pricey, but the batteries are 1300, which means they should last a long time. The cartomizers are a bit pricey, if it has a 510 connection, you can find them cheaper from other vendors.

You will have to buy cartomizers because even though you can refill them, they are disposable, some last longer than others.

You can check out Libertyflights for a Riva, which is a knock-off of Ego or VT and many other suppliers sell the Ego kits. I'm not knocking the Go-Go, just trying to give you options. You will also need some juice.

Hope this helps :thumbsup: It is confusing at first, in no time you will be an old pro!!

I wouldn't buy it unless it is called a Joye or Janty Ego .You should look at the vendor list on this forum and shop around a little more.It is not all that confusing from a reputable supplier .

The go go has had good reviews but is proprietary. You will only be able to order go go cartos etc for it. I would get a 510 device because you can order extras much easier.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have seen some 510/eGo/Tornado products that do not work on the GoGo. I am seriously suggesting you consider buying the Joye eGo Kit, or the Riva Kit, or the Totally Wicked Tornado Kit instead.

Good luck thumbsup.gif

I have read rave reviews on the GO-G0 but it is a proprietary unit meaning only the GO-GO cartos/batteris will work with it. I personally dont want to be limited like that. I personally would suggest the Joye eGo instead. It gives you a variety of options to find that vaping sweet spot everyone looks for. If money is an issue, you can buy the Riva instead which is basically a eGo knockoff but does perform well also with a cheaper pricetag(ordered from liberty-flights.com and dont forget to click on the 20% off banner in the top left corner of the site)

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I finally just broke down and smoked an analog (see, sounding like a pro already) :)and feel more relaxed.

The thing about the Go-Go I liked was the large battery. I am a land surveyor and can be out in the middle of nowhere for hours on end. But, it looks like most kits come with 2 batteries anyway. The proprietary issue with the Go-Go is a turn off so looking elsewhere.

Looking at this kit from the multiple suggestions: http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-eGo-kit-in-matte-black-Genuine-JoyeTech-p/ego-kit-black.htm If I ordered that kit I would just need to order "juice" with the kit, correct?

Again, thanks for all the help :)

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I finally just broke down and smoked an analog (see, sounding like a pro already) :)and feel more relaxed.

The thing about the Go-Go I liked was the large battery. I am a land surveyor and can be out in the middle of nowhere for hours on end. But, it looks like most kits come with 2 batteries anyway. The proprietary issue with the Go-Go is a turn off so looking elsewhere.

Looking at this kit from the multiple suggestions: http://www.vaporking...o-kit-black.htm If I ordered that kit I would just need to order "juice" with the kit, correct?

Again, thanks for all the help :)

Yep, just need some juice. I would also suggest trying some cartomizers. If you're out and about and on the move a lot, these will work good for you. They are cartomizers and you can fill them with about 30 drops of juice and they will last a while (depends on how much you vape). Wouldn't hurt to pick up a drip tip also (not necessary, but nice if you're going to direct drip). You can get these at VK also (if that's where you end up ordering from).

http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-style-blank-LR-cartomizer-Made-by-Boge-p/510-cartomizer-blank-2ohm.htm

Wouldn't hurt to have a drip tip either, but not necessary.

http://www.vaporkings.com/e-Cigarette-drip-tips-for-510-901-and-KR808D-1-p/driptip-510-901.htm

Well, got the Joye Ego today :) I realize it is day one but have had zero need to light an analog.

I probably should have listened to others and got the drip tip or cartomizers. Still not quite sure about those but the complaints of regular cartridges are proving true. They don't seem to dispense the fluid well. I tend to top them off occasionally to get decent hits.

What cartomizer would I want with this particular cig? They can be refilled, correct? The drip tip seems self explanatory.

Thanks for all the help everyone :)

What cartomizer would I want with this particular cig?

You'll need a 510 carto, LR Boge cartos work great on the eGo. You can tell if a carto is Boge brand if it has silver threading :) But with the eGo you want to use LR cartos, or atty's to really enjoy it (IMO)