Can We Talk About The Ego-T?

So, who's been using these things? How do you like them? i've been using cartos on my mega ego battery for a long time now and am interested in trying the tank system. any recommendations? i use LR cartos, so i should prolly go that route with these??? how do you fill the tanks? it's been so long since i've used an atty, what's the prep for a new one? alcohol soak or whatever/ Thanks gang...

I don't know if you like your cartos you may want to stick with them. The T was a big dissapointment in my eyes. Though several members swear by them. The flavor just isn't there with T. I couldn't taste anything. The up side is the of use.I hear the T LR is better.

Tricks to work your tank. Blow all the primer out of the Atty, If you have a needle it's best to fill through the bottom hole. The little removable piece wears out quickly taking it on and off. Once you pierce the tank the first time it will leave a plastic tag in your tank. Remove it. Backing the tAnk off the Atty in the cradle just a little helps wicking. Dontfill the T all the way full and once condensation builds in the T it needs to be cleaned and dried or the flavor dissipates even more. Good luck

The T was a total fail. I bought one, and 2 LR attys. They make lots of vapor, but zero flavor.

I have a juice that has over the top TH and very strong flavor. In a tank, almost zero taste. The stor I bought mine from said every person they sold them to complained. They called me and told me to return them for full refund.(GREAT CS!)

I drip, use a MAP tank, use LR or HV cartos. These seem to work best for me.

it's wicking, just breaking in slowly. i put a couple drops directly on the atty and that's helped. it's not broken in yet, but i'm getting good vapor but little to no flavor yet. we'll see how it goes. i'll probably try the LR, as that's the cartos i preferred, unless this becomes a total bust. i make my own juice and absolutely love the flavor, so low flavor would ultimately be a deal breaker for me. We'll see.

it's wicking, just breaking in slowly. i put a couple drops directly on the atty and that's helped. it's not broken in yet, but i'm getting good vapor but little to no flavor yet. we'll see how it goes. i'll probably try the LR, as that's the cartos i preferred, unless this becomes a total bust. i make my own juice and absolutely love the flavor, so low flavor would ultimately be a deal breaker for me. We'll see.

The LR tank is way better than the regular one. Much better flavor. I bounce back and forth between the MAP tank and the eGo tanks and notice very little in taste difference. When filling the tank carts, make sure not to fill completely full. You need the air bubble to help with wicking for some reason. I usually leave about 2-3 dimes worth of space at the top. This really helps.

It helps if you remove the two plastic pieces on the mouth piece end. Just stick a paper clip (or something like that) in the hole an pop it out. There will be another one right underneath the first. Remove it also.

I don't know if you like your cartos you may want to stick with them. The T was a big dissapointment in my eyes. Though several members swear by them. The flavor just isn't there with T. I couldn't taste anything. The up side is the of use.I hear the T LR is better.

Tricks to work your tank. Blow all the primer out of the Atty, If you have a needle it's best to fill through the bottom hole. The little removable piece wears out quickly taking it on and off. Once you pierce the tank the first time it will leave a plastic tag in your tank. Remove it. Backing the tAnk off the Atty in the cradle just a little helps wicking. Dontfill the T all the way full and once condensation builds in the T it needs to be cleaned and dried or the flavor dissipates even more. Good luck

What she said, don't like mine :thumbsdown:

It helps if you remove the two plastic pieces on the mouth piece end. Just stick a paper clip (or something like that) in the hole an pop it out. There will be another one right underneath the first. Remove it also.

i did that. it seems to help with flow once it gets in there, but my problem seems to be getting the juice to consistently wick into the atty. it gets hot icky vapor frequently.

I have a love/hate relationship with my eGo T! It is consistently my primary juice delivery device, but sometimes it works much better than others. I do use an LR atomizer which certainly helps, but wicking too much or too little is a constant battle. There is a video on youtube from the folks at cignot that explains how the wick can/should be adjusted for best performance. I have watched it several times, but have yet to mess with my wick to see if I can improve overall performance.

I hate to have to mess with stuff to get it to work properly...I prefer to open the box and use, but I am quickly learning that this is not always the case with vaping gear. I will eventually mess with the wicks because the current atty worked like a champ out of the box (smooth easy hit, no leaking, tons of flavor and vapor) but its performance has now diminished. In the video she talks about the potential that inserting and removing tanks can affect wick position, so I assume that is what happened with mine. I will mess with it soon and report. I am just nervous since I don't have a handy bone in my body and I fear messing it up even worse!

i got my t a week ago and it took about a half day to get the attys broken in. i got a LR t-atomizer yesterday and its 100x better. the flavor is explosive now, and i thought it was decent before. never gonna buy a regular atomizer for mine again. oh and more vapor. only using 100% pg right now from VT and Dekang